Evadale vs. H.D. predictions... Let the smack talking begin!!

bignazty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evadale has a very well Coached football team, they also have some good football players. H-D has lost four of their best players this year. We lost our QB Huckaby to Orangefield, WR Fontenot to Liberty, Tim Taylor to injury and Brian Dempsey to injury. Losing four of your best players would hurt a 3A team, much less a 1A team. With all that being said, this game will be a dog fight for the District Championship.

H-D 14

Evadale 13

Evadale has a very well Coached football team, they also have some good football players. H-D has lost four of their best players this year. We lost our QB Huckaby to Orangefield, WR Fontenot to Liberty, Tim Taylor to injury and Brian Dempsey to injury. Losing four of your best players would hurt a 3A team, much less a 1A team. With all that being said, this game will be a dog fight for the District Championship.

H-D 14

Evadale 13

Absolutely hate to see these season ending injuries!!!  Evadale hasn't been hit quiet as bad as HD, but we did lose speedy/quick Potts for the season against Kountze and his replacement against SP.

I've seen the Rebs (of course) and saw HD play Kountze, and I agree, this will be a dog fight!!  Being at the Battlefield in Evadale, I've gotta go with the Rebs by a TD.

I've put an order in for no injuries, hope that order gets filled!!!  ;)

Yeah maybe HD did have a little trouble with High Island, but High Island put together 1 drive (that happened to last an entire quarter).  That's all they did the whole game.  HD had a lot of mental mistakes.  Besides, I heard the Evadale had quite a bit of trouble theirselves with Sabine Pass.  Take away a blocked punt/TD and a returned missed field goal/TD, and you have a 2 touchdown game.  I think this one will be closer than people think.  Team that makes the least mistakes wins.

Keith Gilmore is the most overrated sis in football......  :-*[

He must have you worried and jealous of him or you would not be writing about him !!! Keith is gonna knock you out, we know who you are !!! Gilmore is a Beast and the best player in District. Keith is just a junior too.

please the best in district  i happen to think Nichols from Evadale is the all around best player in our district

keith gilmore is the most overated sis in football......  :-*[

He must have you worried and jealous of him or you would not be writing about him !!! Keith is gonna knock you out, we know who you are !!! Gilmore is a Beast and the best player in District. Keith is just a junior too.

I was at the Kountze/HD game and I saw no beast for HD.  The closest thing to a beast on the field was Howard for Kountze, and he only played the final quarter.

Some of you HD guys are delusional.

Keith Gilmore is the most overrated sis in football......  :-*[

please the best in district  i happen to think Nichols from Evadale is the all around best player in our district

Keith Gilmore is hands down the best linebacker in District. Gilmore is a Beast when he gets to carry the ball. Gilmore is way under used at runningback !!! When he touches the ball, he averages 7 or 8 yards a carry. We always seem to get away from him for some reason. ??? I do agree Nichols is a good player, Gilmore and Nichols are the best two by far.

HD is reallystarting to look like a team now it should be a good game and I'm going for the BOBCATS......LETS GO BOYS PROOVE EVERYBODY WRONG LETS GO.... SAME SCORE AS LASTYEAR BUB THE OTHER WAY AROUND HD 16-6

ok well this guy is on somethin cause H-D isnt gonna win im sorry but its not gonna happen this year guys. Evadale has proved themselves this year and i got a feelin thaat this year in the playoffs they are gonna go far and they should have the injured back and at full strength. So yea evadale has this one by at least 2 td's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami