21-3 A who gets in?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well OF likes ya'lls field... I think the last time we were there we had like 65 points... so.. it will be a fun one  ;D

Sure it wasnt more in the 40's?

last time OF was at our home field yall did out score us by 34 points... but that season if you didn't score atleast 60 on our defense you werent good...

that was a horrible season for us....

but it wont happen like that again...

we proved that last year...

most intense game i've ever been apart of!!!

and

Sloe... i dont think HJ will make the playoffs this year!

jmo...

Well OF likes ya'lls field... I think the last time we were there we had like 65 points... so.. it will be a fun one  ;D

last time OF was at our home field yall did out score us by 34 points... but that season if you didn't score atleast 60 on our defense you werent good...

and

jmo...

Think all you want, but I think they will. I think everyone, including HJ, are being homers atleast somewhat to their own team. This is a clean slate this year for every team in district except HF (sorry. I'd like to see a battle though against the other teams and I think they can if they play with some desire.). As of right now everyone has a good shot at making it to the playoffs. I'm just ready for district to start now so the talking can stop and the games can begin! my heart races just thinking about this district. ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT ONE THIS YEAR! goodluck to HJ!!

Well OF likes ya'lls field... I think the last time we were there we had like 65 points... so.. it will be a fun one  ;D

and

jmo...

Think all you want, but I think they will. I think everyone, including HJ, are being homers atleast somewhat to their own team. This is a clean slate this year for every team in district except HF (sorry. I'd like to see a battle though against the other teams and I think they can if they play with some desire.). As of right now everyone has a good shot at making it to the playoffs. I'm just ready for district to start now so the talking can stop and the games can begin! my heart races just thinking about this district. ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT ONE THIS YEAR! goodluck to HJ!!

i agree!

(with all but that very first sentence)

Well H-J, I would love to give you that point.  The problem is there aren't really that many different types of offenses that High School teams run.  The difference is talent and attention to detail.  I have seen several teams run the shallow back offense and I have yet to see ref's blowing the ball dead multiple times in one game because they were confused as to who had the ball.  So, if you choose to believe that because you have seen that offense a couple of times already it is going to give you an advantage, then I invite you to do so.  I also have some land I would like to sell you :)  Now, I believe that H-J and BC vs. OF will be a fight, and I am looking forward to watching both games.  Hopefully my Bobcats will end up on top!!

I pick the three teams with the fewest losses in district play will go. It wont matter what their record is before district.

WOS,Silsbee,OF, BC, HJ.  Who wants it. Its there. Your going to have to take it. I feel at this point it could be any three of the five

I pick the three teams with the fewest losses in district play will go. It wont matter what their record is before district.

WOS,Silsbee,OF, BC, HJ.  Who wants it. Its there. Your going to have to take it. I feel at this point it could be any three of the five

i agree.

whoever is hungriest will take the playoff spots!

pretty pumped up for district!

This district will be more competitive this year.  I don't believe that any of the teams are guaranteed 1st place.

WOS has been the top dog a long time but the other teams are coming along just fine.  WOS will always have a great Defense but the Offense has struggled this year.  If a team plays great D against them and doesn't turn the ball over....WOS can be handed a loss.

Silsbee looks a lot like WOS this year.  After being jumped on by Dibal, Silsbees D has steped up.  The Offense hasn't found its grove yet....but they usually come around the 5th or 6th week.  If a team plays great Defense against them and doesn't turn the ball over....Silsbee can lose.

Orangefield has a new attitude with fine coaching.  They are opposites of WOS and Silsbee- great Offense with a Defense that hasn't found a grove.  I have a feeling when district play starts the other teams are going to say..... "What just happend to us?"

I don't know very much about the others but I feel these are the top three.

This district will be more competitive this year.  I don't believe that any of the teams are guaranteed 1st place.

WOS has been the top dog a long time but the other teams are coming along just fine.  WOS will always have a great Defense but the Offense has struggled this year.  If a team plays great D against them and doesn't turn the ball over....WOS can be handed a loss.

Silsbee looks a lot like WOS this year.  After being jumped on by Dibal, Silsbees D has steped up.  The Offense hasn't found its grove yet....but they usually come around the 5th or 6th week.  If a team plays great Defense against them and doesn't turn the ball over....Silsbee can lose.

Orangefield has a new attitude with fine coaching.  They are opposites of WOS and Silsbee- great Offense with a Defense that hasn't found a grove.  I have a feeling when district play starts the other teams are going to say..... "What just happend to us?"

with the exception of silsbee no other team in this district comes close to wos.

Guest bleed orange

with the exception of silsbee no other team in this district comes close to wos.

We will see.

We will see.

its great to have confidence and i do believe the cats will be the second or third team but you have nothing wos hasnt seen/stopped and you guys havent been able to stop lesser teams from scoring! good luck!

In all honesty WOS or Silsbee will probably win district... then again back in 2002 when OF went to the reservation everyone thought they would get blown out, if any of you were at that game you know OF beat PNG up and down the field only a lucky play in the 4th QTR and some seriously bad calls saved the indians. If I were a betting man I would bet on WOS to win it all, but anything can happen and eventually WOS will lose a district game could be this year, could be next year ect ect. I think it will end up WOS, Silsbee, OF/BC/HJ are gonna be a fight. Right now I think I would give the edge to HJ because they won it last year. I feel that third spot belongs to the hawks until OF or BC can come and take it away from them. I am a little worried about how everyone has jumped on the OF bandwagon. I think they are a much improved team from last year, but I do not want the cats to be overconfident. I think if this coach can win 5 games with OF he should be coach of the year. That would be a great turnaround for the cats. Good luck to all of 21-3A. I do not care who wins I just hope whoever does goes all the way to win state.

I can promise you that there is no way Coach Huck is going to let them be overconfident.  He has threatened them within an inch of their life if they even think about going on a message board, so they aren't reading the "bandwagon" comments.  He won't allow them to look ahead, so right now all they are thinking about is Hamshire Fannet, which is the way it should be.  I don't think anyone in OF has any delusions that they will be the favorites against WOS or Silsbee.  I can tell you this, with a few breaks, OF can win these games. It will not be a deal where in years past the coaches and kids wrote off those games as losses before they played them.  Now before anyone from HJ or BC gets excited, there is no doubt these games will be a battle and could go either way.  The truth is, I don't think anyone in this district is good enough this year to show up and win, they will have to execute on the field to do it.

We will see.

its great to have confidence and i do believe the cats will be the second or third team but you have nothing wos hasnt seen/stopped and you guys havent been able to stop lesser teams from scoring! good luck!

you're right! it is great to have confidence...

but you're going overboard...

i think WOS loses a game in district this year!

We will see.

im going overboard yet you had bc wrecking district and playing for the district championship? c'mon!

gas, with all due respect, i just dont see it happening. i maybe wrong.

WOS is the team to beat!

They always have been since moving down to 3A. If anyone wants to do it, this is the year to do it. But we all know by the time district comes, them mustangs come well prepared and with alot of aggression. Silsbee is up first. We will see how it turns out in 6 days. As far as the BC and HJ game, BC finally gets the game back at home after traveling away for the last two years.

We will see.

im going overboard yet you had bc wrecking district and playing for the district championship? c'mon!

gas, with all due respect, i just dont see it happening. i maybe wrong.

lol?

when have i ever said BC was going to wreck district and be the champs???

Please let me know exactly what board i said that in and ill not say another thing about this issue...

oh, and when WOS does lose in a district game are you going to make up excuses on how they lost or actually give credit to the team?

just curious...

Guest bleed orange

We will see.

I can promise you the cats are not over confident. We all know WOS is the team to beat. All I said is "we will see" and that is exactly what it means. That is why we play the games. Good luck to you guys also. Last year we did not get a first down. I bet we do this year. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder