21-3 A who gets in?

Will be fun to see...the bobcats believe they can do it.

im sure every team in this district believes the same way, now its about doing! theres no doubt in MY mind the cats will be in the playoffs in the #2 or #3 spot.

1. wos

2. silsbee/of

3. silsbee/of

i wouldn't be so sure of silsbee and wos being in the spots you have them...

i wouldn't be suprised if WOS didn't get 1st in district this year...

and i wouldn't be suprised if Silsbee didn't go to the playoffs this year.

seems like every team in the district (except for HF) has a shot at going to the playoffs...

going to be a war come district!!

i hate to sound like a homer but i dont see anyone in district beating wos. the kinks are being worked out and they have to many weapons on offense and the deffense is solid and getting better. bc and of havent played anyone on the mustangs level this year but wos has played teams that are better than bc and of. i just dont see any team in district showing wos anything they havent already seen and dealt with. jmo

i do agree however that this year is going to be fun to watch.

I agree that WOS is the favorite, but i think they have the toughest time this year of all the years because they seem to be slightly down compared to previous years and everyone else for the most part seems to be better. HJ has played some very good teams and i think will give WOS a run for their money. WOS beat K-Ville by 1 point 21-20 and HJ lost 28-14 but it was close K-ville pulled away at the end, and HJ didn't (IMO) play to their full ability. If HJ comes out to play they can stay with WOS and maybe possibly beat them (It will be tough dont get me wrong).

I say..

WOS, Silsbee, HJ make the playoffs.. (not sure in what order)

but BC and OF make it close and take 4th and 5th.. sorry, but i dont see HF doing much and coming in 6th

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure every team in this district believes the same way, now its about doing! theres no doubt in MY mind the cats will be in the playoffs in the #2 or #3 spot.

1. wos

2. silsbee/of

3. silsbee/of

seems like every team in the district (except for HF) has a shot at going to the playoffs...

i hate to sound like a homer but i dont see anyone in district beating wos. the kinks are being worked out and they have to many weapons on offense and the deffense is solid and getting better. bc and of havent played anyone on the mustangs level this year but wos has played teams that are better than bc and of. i just dont see any team in district showing wos anything they havent already seen and dealt with. jmo

I agree that WOS is the favorite, but i think they have the toughest time this year of all the years because they seem to be slightly down compared to previous years and everyone else for the most part seems to be better. HJ has played some very good teams and i think will give WOS a run for their money. WOS beat K-Ville by 1 point 21-20 and HJ lost 28-14 but it was close K-ville pulled away at the end, and HJ didn't (IMO) play to their full ability. If HJ comes out to play they can stay with WOS and maybe possibly beat them (It will be tough dont get me wrong).

I say..

but BC and OF make it close and take 4th and 5th.. sorry, but i dont see HF doing much and coming in 6th

Your not a homer are you HJ???  :)

1. wos

2. silsbee/of

3. silsbee/of

I say..

Your not a homer are you HJ???  :)

Of course.. Always pulling for HJ, but i'll give OF and BC credit.. they've really turned around and are playing well this year

It's gonna be funny when WOS comes out and drops 50 or 60 on everyone but the tigers and even more when Silsbee handles then pretty handedly.

I agree.

Same as last year everyone was saying the same thing about Silsbee last year.

People seem to forget the Tigers only won 1 predistrict game last year, and Silsbee hammered every team in district except for WOS and they were lucky to win that game.

orangefield will be in the mix. prob will challenge for the crown if they get their defense down pack

LOL

why laugh???

i wouldn't be suprised if more than silsbee challenges WOS for the top spot in district...

and

someone said earlier about WOS is going to drop 50-60 on every team but silsbee in district and honestly, i'd be suprised if they drop that many points on anyone but HF...

idk exactly about HJs defense, but BC and OF have a hard hitting defense and they fly to the ball.

(i think BC's may be slightly better)

at this point, any team (except HF, sorry guys) has a shot to challenge for 1st place in district!!

and nothing against HF!! i'd love everyone in the district to be completely even with a hard hitting defense with consistent offenses!!

calls for close games and a more exciting district play!

orangefield will be in the mix. prob will challenge for the crown if they get their defense down pack

LOL

why laugh???

i wouldn't be suprised if more than silsbee challenges WOS for the top spot in district...

and

someone said earlier about WOS is going to drop 50-60 on every team but silsbee in district and honestly, i'd be suprised if they drop that many points on anyone but HF...

idk exactly about HJs defense, but BC and OF have a hard hitting defense and they fly to the ball.

(i think BC's may be slightly better)

at this point, any team (except HF, sorry guys) has a shot to challenge for 1st place in district!!

and nothing against HF!! i'd love everyone in the district to be completely even with a hard hitting defense with consistent offenses!!

calls for close games and a more exciting district play!

seriously 33 who have you guys played or what have you done to make you think bc comes close to stopping anything silsbee or wos will do? yall played one decent team and got beat! the cats have taken their lumps so far this season and i believe are battle tested and ready... they will cruise into the playoffs in either the 2nd or 3rd spot. i promise you wos will be more than ready come district! IM TELLING YOU THIS FOR A FACT!

remember what happened last time we played the cards at their house!  ;)

now i am really confused.  after reading this topic i dont know who to go with.  looks like its up for grabs this year.  even a team with no wins this year, life silsbee, could take the district crown. i guess.

It amazes me, speveto, how right your are all of the time.  Some people get it right sometime, some people seem to never get it right - but you, Einstein - you nail it everytime.  Even lil'

ol' "No wins this year, life (sic) Silsbee", at this point could

take the district crown.  Why is that?  Well, because every team is

0 - 0 in 21-3A DISTRICT play.  Never mind that your statement is

inaccurate - I know that in your mind you are correct.  I don't know how you stand the pressure.  Your have my admiration.

thanks for the kind words.  did you notice that when you "spell check" Silsbee, you get "SLOBBER"

It's gonna be funny when WOS comes out and drops 50 or 60 on everyone but the tigers and even more when Silsbee handles then pretty handedly.

I agree.

Same as last year everyone was saying the same thing about Silsbee last year.

People seem to forget the Tigers only won 1 predistrict game last year, and Silsbee hammered every team in district except for WOS and they were lucky to win that game.

can someone tell me how WOS won that game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics