Jasper vs. Hamshire-Fannett Predictions???

jdog752003

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that ham fan refused to play Jasper last year using IKE as an excuse and then played Shelbyville instead I have a feeling that the Dogs want be pulled off until it is real ugly!!

I think you are a little out of line here. That community was hit very hard by IKE. I do not think you have your facts correct. I believe they played Deweyville not Shelbyville. And they were out of school and practice for a long time like 3 weeks before filling that game so please do not trash talk such hardships unless you walk in their shoes.

Considering that ham fan refused to play Jasper last year using IKE as an excuse and then played Shelbyville instead I have a feeling that the Dogs want be pulled off until it is real ugly!!

I think you are a little out of line here. That community was hit very hard by IKE. I do not think you have your facts correct. I believe they played Deweyville not Shelbyville. And they were out of school and practice for a long time like 3 weeks before filling that game so please do not trash talk such hardships unless you walk in their shoes.

Oh we have walked in those shoes more than once!!! Jasper was out for 2 weeks with Ike, and we were out for a week for Katrina then 4 weeks with Rita and during the Rita Jasper played 3 games in 9 days. so we know about the hardships. But to cancel a game only to pick up an easier opponent is not right.

You are right it was Deweyville not Shelbyville my mistake.

Austin Simmons is a beast.

What position does he play?

Everything. According to Mr. Burgundy he will murder the entire opposing team. He is known for his extravagant descriptions  ;D ;D ;D

He is HF's RB. Short, stocky, and fast. I'm not getting too detailed with this because some people starting crying about a certain player from EC with the initials J.T.

Now why in the world would you bring up Hallmarks name in this thread?  This thread is about how yall are gonna get murdered by Jasper.    Jasper by 50+

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

who has HF played and with what results..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0  Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

oh yeah jasper got real flooded in all those storms. not! stop making ascuses. bc got it the worst and you dont see them complaining any. grow up

Oh we have walked in those shoes more than once!!! Jasper was out for 2 weeks with Ike, and we were out for a week for Katrina then 4 weeks with Rita and during the Rita Jasper played 3 games in 9 days. so we know about the hardships. But to cancel a game only to pick up an easier opponent is not right.

You are right it was Deweyville not Shelbyville my mistake.

Jasper will control the clock there will not be enough time to score 50 maybe 30 at the most..

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

HF is 0-4, andJasper wont be able to control the clock, because theyll be scoring too much.

HAHAHAH! umm I think HF might score reallllll late in this one... Jasper 56  HF 6

Jasper will experiment with their offense if they get a reasonable lead.  These games are for learning, and Jasper surely welcomes a chance to try out some different stuff.

On paper, this appears to be Jasper's easiest opponent so far this year.  No offense HF, but Jasper has just played three state ranked teams in a row.

I do not see a huge score unless it becomes a scoring contest on both sides.  And that is not Jasper's "business plan".  D is their game, not offense.

I say Jasper by 14.

Lumberton  33-6  Loss

Liberty  49-40  Loss

EC    21-0   Loss

Huffman  41-14  Loss

well the liberty game was close, and EC was not to bad..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder