What Region of the State has the best HS football?

Sportznut

I know we are all biased, because WE have the best overall HS football played right here....

But seriously, Does the Houston Area?, North Texas? West Texas, The Valley?  I am talking top to bottom, not just who has the best team...

Example, For years, the PNG-NED district is known as the best district in the state... Heard the same thing when WoS, Silsbee, Jasper were in the same 3a district. What about a Kirbyville, Newton EC in 2a. Do we actually have the best football played right here?.... 

Your thoughts

I think it's the Dallas Metroplex from top to bottom with teams like Euless Trinity, Denton Guyer, Aledo, Highland Park, Dallas Skyline, Cedar Hill, Southlake Carroll, Allen, Ennis, Celina, Prosper, and I know there are others that I left off.  I think it changes sometimes from region to region, but honestly our area lately with the exception to a couple of teams have been bringing up the rear. Too many people in those areas with a vast variety of athletes. I think this area does good, but just not up there with the teams listed. IMO

I would def saythe metro plex. From top to bottom they have quality teams. If we had some better big school. 5a really. Then we would be up there. I would say though that WOS Dayton and KVille are the only ones really dominating out of this area in the playoffs.

Don't forget Newton.Their in the mix every year too.

lol in Dallas they're saying the same about down here.

You Know he's Right..In Dallas i have an Uncle and he is a MS Football coach that feeds into Dallas Skyline..He says up their in the Metroplex they Are always talking about SETX football..

And Look were down here talking about them..Its like..

If u see a building on the other side of the street that sparkles u want to go to the building..But when you get over their u look back across at your building its just as shinny as the other one.:D just a little story my Kindergarden teacher Would tell me./.

lol in Dallas they're saying the same about down here.

You Know he's Right..In Dallas i have an Uncle and he is a MS Football coach that feeds into Dallas Skyline..He says up their in the Metroplex they Are always talking about SETX football..

And Look were down here talking about them..Its like..

If u see a building on the other side of the street that sparkles u want to go to the building..But when you get over their u look back across at your building its just as shinny as the other one.:D just a little story my Kindergarden teacher Would tell me./.

That was kinda my point... I have friends out in west Texas, down in Corpus Christi, Austin..... and all in football, we have had this discussion and no one ever seems to agree... and No one choses their particular area, but when one of us does, the are shocked

I think it's the Dallas Metroplex from top to bottom with teams like Euless Trinity, Denton Guyer, Aledo, Highland Park, Dallas Skyline, Cedar Hill, Southlake Carroll, Allen, Ennis, Celina, Prosper, and I know there are others that I left off.  I think it changes sometimes from region to region, but honestly our area lately with the exception to a couple of teams have been bringing up the rear. Too many people in those areas with a vast variety of athletes. I think this area does good, but just not up there with the teams listed. IMO

Couldnt agree more!

I gotta go with East Texas....Last year alone there were 3 state champions from East Texas (Carthage, Daingerfield, Sulphur Springs), and i know At least 6 from that region played in the state game  (Cayuga,Kirbyville,Daingerfield, Carthage, Longview,Sulphur Springs).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder