BARBERS HILL VS GALENA PARK PREDICTIONS

sweetness11

Ill go with Barbers Hill . As stated above They have never beat us .. last year score and year before was like the same exact score 35-30 somthing like that .. We dont need to get cocky cause we all know they are capable of going 9-1 in a season .. there only deaftment by BH . So i am gonna go with by by atleast 1 TD .. as i have not heard a sweak about galena park this year

This "should" be an easy win for BH, unless turnovers get in the way......I'd like to see a game where we actually only have one or two turnovers..or hey, maybe none!!!!!!! The BH team may not realize just how good they can be if they can eliminate the turnovers....

Excellent receiving corp

QB is a good athlete, "has a winning attitude",and excellent runner, just needs to mature a little more and learn when to throw the ball away rather than force it..

Defense has speed ,decent size, and "instinct" to the ball.

Special teams is aggresive and much improved from the PNG game..

"Solid group of Seniors with a goal" that looks like its rubbing off on some of the younger players.

BH  31

GP  10

This "should" be an easy win for BH, unless turnovers get in the way......I'd like to see a game where we actually only have one or two turnovers..or hey, maybe none!!!!!!! The BH team may not realize just how good they can be if they can eliminate the turnovers....

Excellent receiving corp

QB is a good athlete, "has a winning attitude",and excellent runner, just needs to mature a little more and learn when to throw the ball away rather than force it..

Defense has speed ,decent size, and "instinct" to the ball.

Special teams is aggresive and much improved from the PNG game..

"Solid group of Seniors with a goal" that looks like its rubbing off on some of the younger players.

BH  31

GP  10

Solid group of Srs., Jrs., and Sophs.  with a goal.  I wouldn't look for an "easy" win against Galena Park.  for some reason records and standings always seem to go out the window when we get together.  Last 3 years have been hard fought and contested to the end by both teams.  I'm with you in hoping we get a handle on protecting the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86