WOS survives thriller with Kirbyville

AggiesAreWe

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look it was the worst game WOS has had in about 5 or 6 yrs. and it was the best game the wildcats had in forever. And still WOS comes out on top. And i also remember when the last play happened all 11 of wos defense flew to the ball and pushed him back and kvilles offense just stared and watched...

Guest rykerx144

Look it was the worst game WOS has had in about 5 or 6 yrs. and it was the best game the wildcats had in forever. And still WOS comes out on top. And i also remember when the last play happened all 11 of wos defense flew to the ball and pushed him back and kvilles offense just stared and watched...

ok ill buy that it was the worst game that wos played in six years but to say its the best game the wildcats played in forever is not true.  If you have something intelligent to add to this converstation then feel free, but if you just wanna type something at least make it where it makes sense.

ok ill buy that it was the worst game that wos played in six years but to say its the best game the wildcats played in forever is not true.  If you have something intelligent to add to this converstation then feel free, but if you just wanna type something at least make it where it makes sense.

Well im sorry i offended you but guess what WOS still won. SO lets build a bridge and get over it...

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

ok ill buy that it was the worst game that wos played in six years but to say its the best game the wildcats played in forever is not true.  If you have something intelligent to add to this converstation then feel free, but if you just wanna type something at least make it where it makes sense.

lets get it straight kirbyville beat the self proclaimed best 3-A school in texas but the referee didnt have a good enough angle to see that worst game or yall were beat and even dan hooks knows it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well im sorry i offended you but guess what WOS still won. SO lets build a bridge and get over it...

lets get it straight kirbyville beat the self proclaimed best 3-A school in texas but the referee didnt have a good enough angle to see that worst game or yall were beat and even dan hooks knows it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

:D :D :D :D

That's exactly what i said Friday Night and Saturday, i haven't seen the Offense play that bad in years.

Could not have been the oc fault  he's gone.

i always said crouch wasnt the problem! the players need to execute whatever play is called and were not doing that consistantly.

im ready for this magical playbook to open that everyone thought would appear once crouch was gone.

That's exactly what i said Friday Night and Saturday, i haven't seen the Offense play that bad in years.

Could not have been the oc fault  he's gone.

i always said crouch wasnt the problem! the players need to execute whatever play is called and were not doing that consistantly.

im ready for this magical playbook to open that everyone thought would appear once crouch was gone.

Your one of the few venom.

Guest hardcore

I feel that kv will go to state and become div.1 state champs.  I know that in order for wos to go to state they have to beat the powerhouse gilmer buckeyes. gilmer is a very talented team with alot of ground and air weapons. other than that if wos arrive against gilmer i feel they will win state this year or next year. ???