YMBL TOURN SCORES ?????

VBhubby

Orangefield - 2

Kelly - 0

Orangefiled - 2

Kountze - 0

Does anyone know of a website thats has the scores posted?  Does anyone have any predictions on who will do well or win the tournament?

This is THE website! Oh, and Silsbee dominates!!! ;D

IF Silsbee dominates looks like OF and Silsbee will get a district preview. Silsbee's Coach is HOT!!!!

Guest Robinhood

Silsbee struggled against Liberty, winning the match 2-1.  The Senior MB, Bee Douglas, is out for this tournament due to a knee injury.  The Senior outside hitter for Silsbee, BB Burrell, has been in the hospital with an illness.  She played but was not effective.

Several JV players will be on the floor for Silsbee.

Guest bleed orange

I don't hear the word "Domination" anymore from a certain someone. ;D

I will pull my best Coop.

We had injuries, the floor was slick, they run a terrible tourney, the sun got in their eyes, the whole team was sick, they played mostly their JV players,...........

Silsbee still dominates!!!!!!! ;D

For a minute there I thought I was on the football forum reading post from WOS faithful. Thank goodness it was only a dream. This is the volleyball forum. ;D ;D ;D

Big School Champs - Kingwood

Small School Champs - Tarkington

Runner up Big school - Ozen

Runner up Small School - Orangefield

3rd Place Big School - LC-M

3rd place Small School - Hamshire-Fannett

Tarkington beat Kingwood to win the entire thing  25-9, 23-25, 25-17

Tarkington beat Orangefield 25-23, 25-19

Lady Bears win two; nab 3rd at YMBL

Van Wade

The Orange Leader

BEAUMONT — LC-M thumped District 21-3A power Silsbee in non-district action Friday night, winning 25-19, 25-11, 25-12.

Elissa Tate had eight digs, four kills, three blocks and assist and an ace. Megan Kemp posted five kills and four blocks. Christine Sicktich converted six kills, three blocks and three digs. Ashton LaVergne nabbed six kills, three blocks and three digs. Shelby Apperson had seven blocks and four kills and Kellie Tilley had 12 assists, three digs and an ace.

The Lady Bears returned to the YMBL Tournament Saturday to capture the third-place trophy. They downed Vidor 25-16, 17-25, 25-6.

Both LaVergne and Sicktich made the All-Tournament Team. Humble Kingwood Park defeated Beaumont Ozen to take first.

In the win over Vidor, Sicktich had six kills, five assists, five digs and four aces and LaVergne had five kills and three digs.

Amy Laughlin posted six blocks and four kills and Apperson had five blocks and three kills.

Shelby Sanchez claimed 13 digs, three kills and two aces. Tilley had eight assists, four digs and an ace.

Tate had three digs, a kill and an ace. Kalyn Harkness had five digs and two aces. Allison Walker had two digs. Callie Terry had an ace, Kemp added a block and Shelbi Tucker notched two assists.

The Lady Bears (18-6, 1-0) will head to Beaumont Central Tuesday in District 20-4A action.

BC def. Nederland

BRIDGE CITY — The Bridge City Lady Cardinals defeated the Nederland Bulldogs 24-26, 27-25, 25-23, 22-25, 15-12 in a non-district volleyball dogfight at Cardinal Gym Friday.

Jordan Royal led the Lady Cardinals with 20 kills while Sarah McPherson had 19 and Marlee Lopez 14.

Emily Kosh set up the offense well with 31 assists while Hailey Talley added 11.

Brooklyn Hogden had 10 digs and five aces. McPherson had 10 digs while Allie Angelle and Bria Thibodeaux had eight digs apiece. Talley also had three aces.

The Lady Cardinals will visit Galena Park North Shore Tuesday.

D’ville v-ball

DEWEYVILLE — The Dewe23-2A volleyball opener Friday.

Jacie Smith had five kills, five aces and a block for the Lady Pirates (7-12-2, 0-1). Rebecca Morgan posted four blocks and three kills and Chelsea Hathaway had three kills and two blocks.

Amber Stanley had 11 assists, two blocks and an ace. Marissa Powell notched three blocks and an assist and Heather Beaudoin had two kills.

The Lady Pirates fell to Hamshire-Fannett 25-4, 25-20 in the third-place match at the YMBL Tournament Saturday.

Stanley had 25 assists and five aces. Smith collected seven kills and three aces. Morgan posted eight kills, an assist, a block and an ace. Hathaway had six kills, four aces and a block. Powell collected six kills, two blocks and an ace. Beaudoin had three kills, a block and an ace and Kaycee Spears had two aces, one block and a kill.

The Lady Pirates travel to Kountze for a 23-2A clash Tuesday.

How do you go to the biggest Volleyball tourney in this part of Texas and only play two (2) games? Several teams had this happen to them in this tourney. How can this happen? How can they not take the time to fix this mistake? It seems to me that if you short teams games in a bracket tourney then is the bracket complete and if not how can you have a championship team or any teams to place. With all these teams in this tourney NO ONE should have just played two games and go home, especially if you win a game. It looks like an incomplete tourney. If I'm wrong, explain why.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33