Ozen & Memorial

David Suggs is at Nimitz  and I expected a defensive team, however their opponents score often.  And they can't stop the run which doesn't look like a positive against Memorial's 2-headed montsar!!!  They have allowed 237 and 418 yrds on the ground in the first two games, which is over 600 yrds total on the ground in just 2 games...  Memorial wins big 42 - 7!!!!

Worthing was blanked by 3A powerhouse Needville ??? in there first game and barely beat the perinnial Houston door step North Forest!!  I like Ozen's chances to get their first victory of the season.  Ozen wins this one 28 - 14!!!

David Suggs is at Nimitz  and I expected a defensive team, however their opponents score often.  And they can't stop the run which doesn't look like a positive against Memorial's 2-headed montsar!!!  They have allowed 237 and 418 yrds on the ground in the first two games, which is over 600 yrds total on the ground in just 2 games...  Memorial wins big 42 - 7!!!!

Worthing was blanked by 3A powerhouse Needville ??? in there first game and barely beat the perinnial Houston door step North Forest!!  I like Ozen's chances to get their first victory of the season.  Ozen wins this one 28 - 14!!!

How can North Forest be perinial or a doorstep when they're only 2 years in?  The combination of Forest Brook and Smiley which while FB feel off in the last 2 years of existance, Smiley made the playoffs those years.  Now I am worried about NF since Crawford left for Aldine High.  They haven't looked good so far under the new coach....

I'd go OZEN and the other game is a toss up...Nimitz usually has a good program, I think there a D1 5A...so it will be close....I'd go with the Home field advantage on that one.

You don't know who is D1 or D2 until the playoffs.  The largest school in the district that MAKES the PLAYOFFS is D1.

Correction, the TWO largest schools out of the four that qualify for the playoffs, go Div. I.

I'd go OZEN and the other game is a toss up...Nimitz usually has a good program, I think there a D1 5A...so it will be close....I'd go with the Home field advantage on that one.

You don't know who is D1 or D2 until the playoffs.  The largest school in the district that MAKES the PLAYOFFS is D1.

Correction, the TWO largest schools out of the four that qualify for the playoffs, go Div. I.

Correction to the correction....D1 and D2 is based on #of students...or you can request to move up during realignment and for the 5A it is the way the play offs are determined....can I get another correction?

I was right about the wins.. close on the Ozen score... I could do this prediction stuff!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges