Hardin V. Shepard...Predictions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin needs to step up and play some teams that will make them better. Just my take bc you are on the verge of becoming a really good program and better nondistrict teams will be help you down the road. 

Actually, I believe Shepherd will surprise some people including Hardin this week.  Don't let last weeks score fool you.  Caldwell is a really good team.  Big, strong, fast, and they do what they do really well.  Not saying Hardin isn't good, but I don't think they are in Caldwells class.  While I'm at it, I will predict that Shepherd will get 2 or 3 wins in district.  I know thats not going to win any prize, but its a start.

Its Shepherd.

Hardin by 3 TD's.

If Hardin wants to prove themselves they need to play some better teams. Not Shepherd, Tarkington, and HD.

They wont get any wins in district play besides maybe Tarkington. I think everyone else is just out of there league. I mean the only teams that they could possible make a run at is Tarkington. Everyone else just has to much talent for them.

Actually, I am thinking that make a run at yall.  Hey but thats just my opinion. I have been wrong before.

Haha. Shepherd might have a chance at our jv. And thats being serious. I dont see Shepherd playing with Liberty. How do they plan on keeping up with our backs? How do they plan on not getting run over by our line. Theyre dline is going to get pounded play after play and they are going to have to hold up. Since I was in 7th grade weve put up at least 30 against Shepherd. At least. I dont think they have the speed or stregth to hold their own.

And Liberty has played two decent 21-3A team that, if you asked anyone during the summer they would have said should have killed Liberty by at least 3 td's. So I would say Liberty has done a good job of preping themselves for district. They play Kirbyville in a week and I can bet Hardin would get 70 put up on them by them. Which I remind you is a 2a school. Liberty has always played better schools, in my opinion, in the predistrict. That is more than I think some schools do.

Catch your breath playa.  I didn't say they were gonna beat you, I said they were gonna surprise some teams and that they could win 2 - 3 games in district.  Let the games play out and see what happens.  Hey its just week two, everyboby still thinks they have a chance.  And I couldn't care less, I'm just stating an opinion.

Haha. Shepherd might have a chance at our jv. And thats being serious. I dont see Shepherd playing with Liberty. How do they plan on keeping up with our backs? How do they plan on not getting run over by our line. Theyre dline is going to get pounded play after play and they are going to have to hold up. Since I was in 7th grade weve put up at least 30 against Shepherd. At least. I dont think they have the speed or stregth to hold their own.

And Liberty has played two decent 21-3A team that, if you asked anyone during the summer they would have said should have killed Liberty by at least 3 td's. So I would say Liberty has done a good job of preping themselves for district. They play Kirbyville in a week and I can bet Hardin would get 70 put up on them by them. Which I remind you is a 2a school. Liberty has always played better schools, in my opinion, in the predistrict. That is more than I think some schools do.

I say Hardin wins, but just like my post for the Tarkington game, I don't know anything about Shepherd. It's teams like Shepherd that everybody picks against and then they show up to play and surprise you. Hopefully we don't go in too cocky and get the job done.

I remember in the years past Shepherd beating us silly. I don't know whats happened to their program but yes they haven't had a great season in the past couple of years. I hope the Hornets don't take this team, or any other team as a easy win. Hopefully these teams will help the Hornets improve their skills to be ready for District. Anything can happen. Good luck Hornets!!

OK This is for playa, Liberty is great.  They will probably end up second in district this year.  They will win ever game in district except either Cleveland, or Coldspring.  Huffman may give them a game but they will win by 2 td's in the end.  Shepherd and Tarkington will be no challenge, In fact the panthers will most likely send their JV to play those two.  And if for some reason they don't make the playoffs its the coaches fault and they should be fired.  Oh and by the way, next year Liberty will schedule Dayton and will beat them too.

Huffman isnt going to have the season they had last year. Shepherd wont beat Hardin, or Liberty. They only win they might get is vs. Tarkington. Maybe. Hardin couldnt beat Liberty in a scrimmage much less a real game.

OK This is for playa, Liberty is great.  They will probably end up second in district this year.  They will win ever game in district except either Cleveland, or Coldspring.  Huffman may give them a game but they will win by 2 td's in the end.  Shepherd and Tarkington will be no challenge, In fact the panthers will most likely send their JV to play those two.  And if for some reason they don't make the playoffs its the coaches fault and they should be fired.  Oh and by the way, next year Liberty will schedule Dayton and will beat them too.

Cleveland is #4 in the state.

Coldspring takes second.

Huffman or Liberty takes third.

Splendora, Tarkington, and Shepherd fight for the rest.

Im all in favor of letting it play out. obvioulsy, im a fan too. All im saying is that Shepherd just has a new coach. They didnt get some awesome tranfer player or something. I just think that if a team puts 70 points up on the board that that sames schools jv could probably hold its own against the other teams varsity. WOS did that to us my sophmore year.

Are you tooting your own horn beause HF is terrible. returning only 6 players.  Liberty will win only 1 district game and it will be against Tarkington.

Are you tooting your own horn beause HF is terrible. returning only 6 players.  Liberty will win only 1 district game and it will be against Tarkington.

So..I'm trying to figure out how many days it will take you to post again at the end of this season whenever Liberty takes that 3rd playoff spot...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder