villemez hardin has to be player of the week

Guest baseball25

Out of curiosity, how do you think those guys would do vs 4A or 5A teams?

Villamez would start on defense for any 4A or 5A team in the area, and be used in some way on offense as well. I don't have a clue about the kid from Evadale. I'm from HD, so I'm in no way biased on my opinion.

Really?!  :o :o

Well, if either was on a 4A or 5A team they would have 4A or 5A teammates blocking for them, throwing to them, ect. So I don't understand the merit of the question. The kid from Evadale did his thing against a bigger 2A school, Villemez did his against a bigger 3A school. So both had a hell of a night!

Well, if either was on a 4A or 5A team they would have 4A or 5A teammates blocking for them, throwing to them, ect. So I don't understand the merit of the question. The kid from Evadale did his thing against a bigger 2A school, Villemez did his against a bigger 3A school. So both had a heck of a night!

In other words, in a 4A or 5A program, how big is the difference..... the game is faster, bigger, stronger...now your DL run 4.6...you have 4.4 receivers on both sides of the field....do you still gain 15 yards per carry or does it become 4 yds per carry...

My bad again

I thought this was a thread for making a case for a kid to be player of the week. The young man from had a great night. NO DOUBT and he may have had scouts looking at him. But again the thread was player of the week, not prospect of the week.

I still say numbers to numbers Nichols had a better night the only time kids from 1A get to play against upper level kids is in All Star games at the end of their senior year. Then maybe one or two 1A kids get a chance to be on a roster. But before we cast too many rocks at the 1A kids, just think back a couple of months to the THSFC All Star game when a 1A QB named Tyler Copeland was very successful against some of those 4A and 5A, 4.4 40's, DB's.

Kids are kids some they come in all shapes, sizes and speeds.

Great game Mr. Villemez and continued success to Hardin great start to your season, 2-0. Just like the Rebels!

For me, it is hard to compare a QB numbers to a RB. QB throws a ball 10 yds and reciever runs it 80 for a TD, QB gets credit. Villemez did it on all sides of the ball and gained it the hard way. Way to go Villemez, you earned it!!! It's too bad we have to put down a player (doesn't matter what size school) so that we can make the opposing player sound that much better!

Well, if either was on a 4A or 5A team they would have 4A or 5A teammates blocking for them, throwing to them, ect. So I don't understand the merit of the question. The kid from Evadale did his thing against a bigger 2A school, Villemez did his against a bigger 3A school. So both had a heck of a night!

Exactly.  I wonder if anyone asked that question when Rodney Thomas played for Groveton, Colt McCoy with Jim Ned High School or Eric Dickerson from Sealy High School? I think he was asking if MV would have the same results if playing for a bigger school. We'll never know and it doesn't matter. Just seems like another "hater" added. Youtube this: Katt Williams: HATERS

How can someone say that Villemez is a D1 prospect? Put him on Dayton's squad and he doesn't even start! I've seen him play, he's NOT THAT GOOD people! If someone thinks that UT and LSU are scouting him, they are CRAZY.

Besides, I've heard he has a REALLY BAD ATTITUDE especially if he doesn't get his way.

He's a big crybaby.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder