Guess who's back!!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

Fresh off of my forced 30 day vacation for NOTHING!!! I had a chance to get some things done anyway, so it may have been a good thing. Besides, I got married in the midst of it anyway, so the time away from you knuckleheads gave my wife and I some quality time!!!! :D  I know you guys missed me and I am ready to talk some hoops....and politics..... ;)..But mostly some hoops...Didnt look like I missed much....Board was kinda dragging without yours truly, I see... 8)

Guest DickVitale

Well its true!! I STILL do not know why it happened and was never told why...Water under the bridge...I am ready to move forward.  I will run into you guys quite a bit during basketball season, since I play in two tournaments and a game in Beaumont so maybe someone will tell me then, who knows.  ::)

Well its true!! I STILL do not know why it happened and was never told why...Water under the bridge...I am ready to move forward.  I will run into you guys quite a bit during basketball season, since I play in two tournaments and a game in Beaumont so maybe someone will tell me then, who knows.  ::)

Calvin told me that you were playing in his tourney. I assume the other is the Fred Williams Classic. What's the other game in Beaumont?

Guest DickVitale

Yes we are playing in the James White Invitational, we are coming to the YMBL, and playing Legacy Christian there in Beaumont. I wanted in the Fred Williams Classic, but Marquis took to long getting back to me, so I scheduled a home game that Friday. 

I broadcasted several of the YMBL games last year. I may be doing them again, have not decided yet. The HJ tourney is the same weekend and I may do some games over there particularly since HJ has a new gym, better setup for broadcasting now. Still, the Montagne is the best place to broadcast from but I heard that the YMBL may be moving to the Ford Arena. That was the talk at last years YMBL. Too much conflict with Lamar and it's baskeball teams.

If the move to Ford Park happens, I would have to see what the setup is there for courtside broadcasting.

Guest stevenash

I broadcasted several of the YMBL games last year. I may be doing them again, have not decided yet. The HJ tourney is the same weekend and I may do some games over there particularly since HJ has a new gym, better setup for broadcasting now. Still, the Montagne is the best place to broadcast from but I heard that the YMBL may be moving to the Ford Arena. That was the talk at last years YMBL. Too much conflict with Lamar and it's baskeball teams.

If the move to Ford Park happens, I would have to see what the setup is there for courtside broadcasting.

The regional 3-a and 4-a tournament should be held at Ford Park.  No parking problems, no heavy traffic for those coming from Houston and surrounding area. 

The regional 3-a and 4-a tournament should be held at Ford Park.  No parking problems, no heavy traffic for those coming from Houston and surrounding area. 

That sounds like a new topic!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder