hunter Davis starting point guard for hardin tears acl again this yr

Guest baseball25

Last year years acl sbd this year tears the good knee. Big blow for hardin because he's the best point guard in district.

Hold on, let me check...Yes, you're right. He's from Hardin, so he must be the best pg in the district.

Isn't that how it works?

My heart goes out to this young man, had a rough go of it the last couple of years.

And I do think he is one of the best pg in there district.

Last year years acl sbd this year tears the good knee. Big blow for hardin because he's the best point guard in district.

Hold on, let me check...Yes, you're right. He's from Hardin, so he must be the best pg in the district.

Isn't that how it works?

If he is'nt the best i don't know who is now no he is not head and shoulders better than the other PG in the district just in my openion he is slightly the best when healthy

When you go down the line of teams in the district this year he would have been the best PG in the district.Kountze and Anahuac both graduated their PG and the rest weren't real strong.I hate this for the kid,I was hoping to get to watch him finish his high school career on the floor.

well negate the fact that he may not be the best in the district he is still a very good athlete that deserves to play. so whether you think he is the best or not show a little sympathy

lol he was good but not the best

maybe im not understanding correctly...what exactly is funny about this utfan06?

wasnt laughing at the fact that he was injured, it was at the fact someone said he was the best pg in the district.

I still think he would have been the best PG in the district this year.Kountze and Anahuac BOTH graduated their PG and their were no standouts on the rest of the clubs.This kid was solid as a sophomore and would have had all the tools this year.He could drive,dish and shoot the 3.The rest of the clubs may have some that will develope but Hunter would have been on the top of the heap this year.Sorry for the young man hope he recovers fully.

I still think he would have been the best PG in the district this year.Kountze and Anahuac BOTH graduated their PG and their were no standouts on the rest of the clubs.This kid was solid as a sophomore and would have had all the tools this year.He could drive,dish and shoot the 3.The rest of the clubs may have some that will develope but Hunter would have been on the top of the heap this year.Sorry for the young man hope he recovers fully.

I agree, My son is a year younger than hunter and I've watch him play since he was 10 or 11 untill his soph year.He has improved ever year by leaps and bounds, No doubt in my mind he would have been the best

in this district after the other clubs lost a few to graduation.

This just goes to show how quickly an injury can ruin a promising high school career.I watched Hunter as a sophomore when he had Marsh and Nolan on the floor with him and you could tell he was going to be special.I sure hate to see the young mans senior season turn out this way.

This just goes to show how quickly an injury can ruin a promising high school career.I watched Hunter as a sophomore when he had Marsh and Nolan on the floor with him and you could tell he was going to be special.I sure hate to see the young mans senior season turn out this way.

He was a natural leader out there. Between him, marsh, and nolan, they had a pretty solid connection. i really wish we could see what he had to offer without them. i think he could of done just fine. he is just an athlete.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder