*Kirbyville vs. Diboll Updates/Kirbyville Rolls/Comments*

Guest rykerx144

i really think alarez tried!  Kirbyville only suites up so many players and second the third team players had alot of playing time last night.  I think the soph Berman Irvine had the most carries last night!  You can only do so much!

Kirbyville didnt throw the ball much, I would have liked to see them throw the ball more but I guess if your getting 20 30 yards a play running why throw?     

K'ville did everything right and the Jacks did most everything wrong. The 'Cats have a very good team but let's give credit where credit is due, please. The one thing the Jacks did do well was to shut down K'ville passing game. That's why they were running the ball so much. The Jacks pass defense was to much for them. In fact, the only pass they completed in the game was the trick play that went for a TD.

The 'Cats had better work on their pass defense. Sooner or later you are going to get an officiating crew that knows what pass interference looks like and K'ville is going to have a long night.

Lumberjack, Kirbyville will be just fine. They have 2 key starters that plays in the secondary. They can't play until 6 weeks. Those Lumberjacks better learn how to play defense period!!! I believe we could have scored eighty if Alavarez wanted to. #32 of Diboll is great athelete and the Qb, everybody else is average.

Diboll is young and look it... Kirbyville is making all the plays and laying the licks

What a poor excuse!!! Kirbyville is young and lost a ton of talent to graduation plus Diboll is a 3A team with alot more depth, what else can I say??? Just face it, Kirbyville was too much and last but not least, the better team.

Guest rykerx144

Kirbyville didnt throw the ball much, I would have liked to see them throw the ball more but I guess if your getting 20 30 yards a play running why throw?     

K'ville did everything right and the Jacks did most everything wrong. The 'Cats have a very good team but let's give credit where credit is due, please. The one thing the Jacks did do well was to shut down K'ville passing game. That's why they were running the ball so much. The Jacks pass defense was to much for them. In fact, the only pass they completed in the game was the trick play that went for a TD.

The 'Cats had better work on their pass defense. Sooner or later you are going to get an officiating crew that knows what pass interference looks like and K'ville is going to have a long night.

I cant believe what I just read!  There are certain things you do not and can not brag about!  When a team is beating you by thirty points after the first quarter and almost fifty at halftime and they quit throwing the ball and start handing the ball off to the four team runningbacks to keep from running the score up on you!!! you can not brag about shutting the passing game down.  You mentioned give credit where credit is due right???  Well I cant!!  If I got on here and said what really needs to be said about the way Diboll played it would hurt alot of kids feelings.  I think that eveyone that was at the game and has commented on her about the game has been very generous to your program so I wouldnt push the issue.

Diboll is young and look it... Kirbyville is making all the plays and laying the licks

What a poor excuse!!! Kirbyville is young and lost a ton of talent to graduation plus Diboll is a 3A team with allot more depth, what else can I say??? Just face it, Kirbyville was too much and last but not least, the better team.

Your right K,ville actually fielded two more Sophomores than Diboll did. I think the problem with Diboll is that they've been blessed with a lot of depth over the last few seasons( Despite a 485 enrollment which is very small for 3a) so, most of their underclassmen got very limited pt. They even have several seniors that are getting their first taste of varsity football. I agree that youth should not be an excuse for poor play, but it seemed the K,ville youngsters were more adapted to the speed of the varsity level than Diboll's. That should be accredited to the K,ville coaching staff. Diboll has absolutely no depth this year so, they'll be forced to take a different approach. K,ville was by far the better team in every aspect of the game. Good luck Wildcats, this east Texan will be pullin for ya, and hopefully my Jacks can turn it around.

I cant believe what I just read!  There are certain things you do not and can not brag about!  When a team is beating you by thirty points after the first quarter and almost fifty at halftime and they quit throwing the ball and start handing the ball off to the four team runningbacks to keep from running the score up on you!!! you can not brag about shutting the passing game down.  You mentioned give credit where credit is due right???  Well I cant!!  If I got on here and said what really needs to be said about the way Diboll played it would hurt alot of kids feelings.  I think that eveyone that was at the game and has commented on her about the game has been very generous to your program so I wouldnt push the issue.

OK. You can't give credit for the Jacks playing good pass defense. That's cool. Then you must be willing to admit K'ville's passing game is all but non-existent. It's either one or the other. They tried the whole first quarter to throw the ball and when they couldn't (for whatever reason you choose to believe) they just decided to run the ball down our throat. And they did a good job of it. That doesn't change the fact that they had only one pass completion in the whole game.

I cant believe what I just read!  There are certain things you do not and can not brag about!  When a team is beating you by thirty points after the first quarter and almost fifty at halftime and they quit throwing the ball and start handing the ball off to the four team runningbacks to keep from running the score up on you!!! you can not brag about shutting the passing game down.  You mentioned give credit where credit is due right???  Well I cant!!  If I got on here and said what really needs to be said about the way Diboll played it would hurt alot of kids feelings.  I think that eveyone that was at the game and has commented on her about the game has been very generous to your program so I wouldnt push the issue.

OK. You can't give credit for the Jacks playing good pass defense. That's cool. Then you must be willing to admit K'ville's passing game is all but non-existent. It's either one or the other. They tried the whole first quarter to throw the ball and when they couldn't (for whatever reason you choose to believe) they just decided to run the ball down our throat. And they did a good job of it. That doesn't change the fact that they had only one pass completion in the whole game.

That is true but a one dimensional team is much easier to beat than a dual threat.  Do understand that Kirbyville has a very green QB that made some bad reads and over threw one guy that had blown by the secondary, but as Curtis Barbay says as long as you have the most points in the alloted time that's all that matters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder