Former Lumberton athlete

LTrain

This young man was my nephew's (Dustin DJ Bates) best friend, when Dj died in a house fire a short while back, Cru made me promise that he could still be by extra nephew. Well he was, he was a great kid. Dont get me wrong all that knew him knows that he did some dumb stuff, some funny stuff, some GREAT stuff and some stuff that made me want to skin his ears. With all that said I loved this kid like a son and will miss him very much. Every one that knew him thanks the SE Texas sport family for their prayers. Cru I know that you and DJ are now looking down on me and prolly having a big laugh but know that unckle JR will miss yall and think about yall every day. I am headed  to watch that L-Train that both of yall loved so much, and as I look out on that green field tonight both of yall will be in my heart.

Visitation Sat at 5 Funeral at 10 Sun. Silsbee Farmer's

Cru used to just show up at my house to visit me and my mom. We never knew when he would show up. It was great just sitting outside and see him pull up and come visit with us. I will miss those times very much. Cru I know you are in a better place now, I will see you up in heaven one day soon, I miss you very much and I love you...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw