The OldCoach.com top 20 rankings

This looks odd to me.Silsbee is suppose to give wo-s a run for their money this year in district.So why the 15 place seperation between the two?Could wo-s be ranked a tad high and Silsbee to low?I don't know what wo-s is going to bring to the table this year to tell you the truth and imo we are ranked to high for a team which is really rebuilding.Just my thoughts.

This looks odd to me.Silsbee is suppose to give wo-s a run for their money this year in district.So why the 15 place seperation between the two?Could wo-s be ranked a tad high and Silsbee to low?I don't know what wo-s is going to bring to the table this year to tell you the truth and imo we are ranked to high for a team which is really rebuilding.Just my thoughts.

I don't know either, Gun. I saw where they had Silsbee ranked below Cleveland in the state poll but in the top 5 Southeast 3A poll, Silsbee is ranked higher than Cleveland.

Actually, I am okay with how they are ranked.

Guest EagleFan01

Wait a minute... In the state poll they have Newton one spot behind Kirbyville, but in the southeast texas 2A polls they have Newton number 1 and Kirbyville 2 that doesn't make any sense.

Guest rykerx144

these polls look like an average ranking over the past few years more than they do for 09.  These polls like one you would put together if you didnt have a clue about the 09 season and put them in order of who u would think should normally do well!

If you believe what the poll says then Dayton beats Friendswood game #2.That remains to be decided at the Bronco Corral next friday.But I will except pollsters opinion before the local weathermen.They are not always right but who else can or would try to predict how teenagers are gonna play on game day.These boys play hurt for bragging rights and pride while the paid men sit out w/fingernail torn etc.

If you believe what the poll says then Dayton beats Friendswood game #2.That remains to be decided at the Bronco Corral next friday.But I will except pollsters opinion before the local weathermen.They are not always right but who else can or would try to predict how teenagers are gonna play on game day.These boys play hurt for bragging rights and pride while the paid men sit out w/fingernail torn etc.

Not according to some on this site.  ;) ;D

Not according to some on this site.  ;) ;D

Sticks knife in and twist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder