Deer Park 17 Baytown Lee 0

I'll repeat here what I put on theother board.

It was hot as heck out there.  Lee evidently had a lot of boys that couldn't make it back today after it was postponed last night because of lightning.

They were without CJ Mixon and Adam Maguire I'm pretty sure at receiver.  Xavier Ruben at OL was there, suited out, but didn't play.

The Ganders only had 28 guys in uniform.  I know our numbers our down, but I have to assume we have at least 40 out for varsity this year(please God don;t tell me we only have any where cose to 28)

The Lee qb situation still needs to be ironed out.  Jackson and Murray are both weapons on offense, but they couldn't find a hole to run through.  The quarterback couldn't complete a ball.

I honestly think that Lee didn't get a single first down the whole time.  I could be wrong, but they certainly didn't get many.

The JV looked even worse to be honest.  Deer Park ran all over them.

There was a team there playing against Deer Park's sophomores.  I think their name was Summer cCreek.  They must be a new school.  They have some good talent.

I think Summer Creek is the latest from Humble ISD located opposite the entrance to that neighborhood with the fountain out in front on Beltway 8.....

You are right 85. How you been? SCreek looked today in their scrimmage with Deer Park.

I'll repeat here what I put on theother board.

It was hot as heck out there.  Lee evidently had a lot of boys that couldn't make it back today after it was postponed last night because of lightning.

They were without CJ Mixon and Adam Maguire I'm pretty sure at receiver.  Xavier Ruben at OL was there, suited out, but didn't play.

The Ganders only had 28 guys in uniform.  I know our numbers our down, but I have to assume we have at least 40 out for varsity this year(please God don;t tell me we only have any where cose to 28)

The Lee qb situation still needs to be ironed out.  Jackson and Murray are both weapons on offense, but they couldn't find a hole to run through.  The quarterback couldn't complete a ball.

I honestly think that Lee didn't get a single first down the whole time.  I could be wrong, but they certainly didn't get many.

The JV looked even worse to be honest.  Deer Park ran all over them.

There was a team there playing against Deer Park's sophomores.  I think their name was Summer cCreek.  They must be a new school.  They have some good talent.

What other board?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder