Mitch Villemez

Hornet

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formerhornet can't help it folks, his wife told me about his "little problem" in the bedroom. This would drive anyone to be in a bad mood all the time.

lmao

Thats funny.

Footballplayer and formerhornet sound like little jealous school kids to me.  They know very little about the game. No sense in arguing with em. 

Side note:

I'd sure like to see either one of them (or both) line up against him.

Good luck to Mitch in whatever he decides to do.

FYI i have lined up against him since i was in pee wee that's why i dont think he will get a scholarship at a major D1 he could make the team but idk about scholarship but he defiantly can play but i just see him ending up a SFA SAM or a good Jr. college but i also remember a great athlete Brandon Letsinger who got a Scholarship offer to Mizzou and turned it down and he only weighed about 160 to 170 so you never know what could happen all i say is good luck to him i am just stating my opinion from what I've seen playin him all thos years 

Formerhornet can't help it folks, his wife told me about his "little problem" in the bedroom. This would drive anyone to be in a bad mood all the time.

lmao

Thats funny.

Footballplayer and formerhornet sound like little jealous school kids to me.  They know very little about the game. No sense in arguing with em. 

Side note:

I'd sure like to see either one of them (or both) line up against him.

Good luck to Mitch in whatever he decides to do.

FYI i have lined up against him since i was in pee wee that's why i dont think he will get a scholarship at a major D1 he could make the team but idk about scholarship but he defiantly can play but i just see him ending up a SFA SAM or a good Jr. college but i also remember a great athlete Brandon Letsinger who got a Scholarship offer to Mizzou and turned it down and he only weighed about 160 to 170 so you never know what could happen all i say is good luck to him i am just stating my opinion from what I've seen playin him all thos years 

Is this going to go on the whole football season??  He has been contacted by several teams, he has been to combines and done well.  No one knows right now where he will end up...........stop beating it to death.  Just wait and see and for pete's sake, leave him alone and let him and his teammates enjoy the season.(and any other player of any sport from any town that everyone decides that they know so much about even if they don't know anything)!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder