Hamshire Fannett's 2013-2015 March To State Title

Just been reported that a vital member on the H-F basketball 2015 team is transferring to Houston. This is a major blow to the team. This has definitely taken some air out of my predictions but hopefully the team can recover in time and get back on track to dominant their district. 8)

Guest stevenash

Just been reported that a vital member on the H-F basketball 2015 team is transferring to Houston. This is a major blow to the team. This has definitely taken some air out of my predictions but hopefully the team can recover in time and get back on track to dominant their district. 8)

Does anybody know where a guy could get a hold of some good CRAWFISH?

Does anybody know where a guy could get a hold of some good CRAWFISH?

You guys kill me!!!!lol!

Isn't the 2015 team the same team that couldn't get it done in LD?  State bound? :-\

Our big man was ijured and didnot play at nationals. Now think of the scenario: We made it to nationals with our guards rebounding, now what if we had the big man on the boards? We were unstoppable, trust me :)

Guest stevenash

Laugh and joke on my forum brothers! A storm is fast approaching in the basketball 3-a world. In fact, the coach said last night he has never been as excited to have in this new group of 7th graders to HF.

The fly in the ointment will be UNIVERSAL OFFSEASON

Laugh and joke on my forum brothers! A storm is fast approaching in the basketball 3-a world. In fact, the coach said last night he has never been as excited to have in this new group of 7th graders to HF.

What coach does not say that each and every year???

Win State? They couldnt beat  a 2A school at nationals..  Given is was coaching that lost that game for them. HF would be smart to let Jon Burris coach this team if he is still in the school district

Jon, who is a long time friend of mine, is the principle at Hamshire-Fannett High school and doing a great job there. I have no doubt that Jon could coach if needed because that's what he used to do at Silsbee (also was a fine player for the Tigers) but he obviously has bigger fish to fry by running a high school.

UOS will just make them bigger, stronger and faster....

Guest stevenash

AND less skilled

AND less skilled

Who needs skill if you are strong and can jump high?...... ;D

Guest stevenash

Hmmm- I can't remember Ralph Boston being an NBA All Star

AND less skilled

Who needs skill if you are strong and can jump high?...... ;D

Our big man passed his physical, but was not released to play football. He will be doing conditioning with the football team and they will have him in shape by basketball season. He has been restricted from contact for two more months. The doctor measured him @ 6'3" and an out of shape 228 lbs. He will also be playing baseball with GTB Hitters, Inc. I will back up Dove, had he played at Nationals, it would have been a different story. This 7th grade team will be fun to watch.

Our big man passed his physical, but was not released to play football. He will be doing conditioning with the football team and they will have him in shape by basketball season. He has been restricted from contact for two more months. The doctor measured him @ 6'3" and an out of shape 228 lbs. He will also be playing baseball with GTB Hitters, Inc. I will back up Dove, had he played at Nationals, it would have been a different story. This 7th grade team will be fun to watch.

I keep telling them WJ but they are living in denial, but I guess we'll see this season a little version of what is to come. 8)

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder