Hamshire Fannett's 2013-2015 March To State Title

Guest stevenash

2014 player breaks wrist in football game...sheez!

Doesnt matter.  A team that is collectively that potent, can operate successfully without one player for a while

2014 player breaks wrist in football game...sheez!

Doesnt matter.  A team that is collectively that potent, can operate successfully without one player for a while

One is transferring and the other has a broken wrist........and we haven't made it to high school yet. Can you imagine the other injuries from football?

Guest stevenash
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="682796" timestamp="1256189357"]
[quote author=nitro_25 link=topic=58002.msg682648#msg682648 date=1256174955]
Sabine Pass plays this team again this year but at home this time
will we get a taste of the future champs?
[/quote]Sorry, most are in middle school right now. Being groomed to wax dat azz ;)
[/quote]

Yes the grooming is taking place via Universal Off Season.  Can't miss.

Not in H.F. surely,,Universal off-season...Hard to get any better that way, love those kids who look real good in a mirror, but can't make a J..to save their life..Bigger stronger Faster..just dont matter here men..Give me John Stockton, George Gervin, Stevie Nash, Scottie Pippen, and yes Dream Shake Hakeem....all...day...long... Now they might not look great in boxers, but could hide in a 500.00 pair of long p.j.s

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="682796" timestamp="1256189357"]
[quote author=nitro_25 link=topic=58002.msg682648#msg682648 date=1256174955]
Sabine Pass plays this team again this year but at home this time
will we get a taste of the future champs?
[/quote]Sorry, most are in middle school right now. Being groomed to wax dat azz ;)
[/quote] haha nice
well i hope the best for present h-f team and also the future.

No as long as the team is doing Great in the present tense then i believe everyone will be ok. But to go into the future that's when i believe people start getting sarcastic.

People want to know about the h-f  team of 2009-2010 not the one 3year away when 2013-2015 come and h-f is kill boys then you best believe ill be in the stands watching and supporting in Austin.

[quote name="nitro_25" post="683491" timestamp="1256263102"]
No as long as the team is doing Great in the present tense then i believe everyone will be ok. But to go into the future that's when i believe people start getting sarcastic.

People want to know about the h-f  team of 2009-2010 not the one 3year away when 2013-2015 come and h-f is kill boys then you best believe ill be in the stands watching and supporting in Austin.
[/quote]There are h.s. coaches even today who know the players in middle school and are plannning for the future. As far as 2013-2015 team, I have to talk about them. Surely I can't say the present team at HF is going to State ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder