Mosley the Machine

bronco1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can see that Mosley is the offensive leader of the team. It is the same with most teams that they have a "go to" player or two.

Nederland's quarterback, Alex Moshier, has already passed for almost 500 yards and 3 touchdowns and is about 50 yards from being the passing leader in 22-4A. When Mosley was rushing for 318 yards against Waller, Moshier passed for almost 200.

There is no doubt that Mosley is a team leader but I think it would be foolish to think if you stop Mosley, the game is over.

Guest GoStangs

Mosley is the key to NED. Stop him (good luck on that one), and you stand a very good chance at winning; slow him down (of course, that's a lot easier said than done), and you've got a battle on your hands; let him run wild, and you won't stand a chance. He certainly isn't the only player for NED, but he is definitely the best they have.

It's no surprise the leading receiver on the team is Mosely, who has almost 20% of NED's total in receiving yards. Running the ball, Mosely is about it -- no rusher has 100 yards (not for a game, but for the season). If he was the punter, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a 60 yard average, and I'm still wondering if he drives the bus to the games -- he's just an all around threat.

It impresses me that everyone knew how strong he'd be coming into the season, yet nobody has stopped him or slowed him down. He is the team's top rusher and receiver, and has put up monster numbers in just 3 games -- some starting RBs won't even get his kind of yardage in the season. It'll be very interesting to see where his numbers are at the end of the season.

Mosley is the key to NED. Stop him (good luck on that one)' date=' and you stand a very good chance at winning; slow him down (of course, that's a lot easier said than done), and you've got a battle on your hands; let him run wild, and you won't stand a chance. He certainly isn't the only player for NED, but he is definitely the best they have.

It's no surprise the leading receiver on the team is Mosely, who has almost 20% of NED's total in receiving yards. Running the ball, Mosely is about it -- no rusher has 100 yards (not for a game, but for the season). If he was the punter, it wouldn't surprise me if he had a 60 yard average, and I'm still wondering if he drives the bus to the games -- he's just an all around threat.

It impresses me that everyone knew how strong he'd be coming into the season, yet nobody has stopped him or slowed him down. He is the team's top rusher and receiver, and has put up monster numbers in just 3 games -- some starting RBs won't even get his kind of yardage in the season. It'll be very interesting to see where his numbers are at the end of the season.[/quote']

Totally agree. That is the mark of a true great RB..you know he is good and prepared for him and he still gets 200 yards on you.

stoppin Mosley is deffiantly the key for any team to beat ned... not stopping him will turn into a high scoring game.. i dont care what team it is.. lumberton's d will deffiantly have to get better to hang with ned... but there is plenty of time for change.. alot can happen!! he is deffiantly a machine.. but can be stopped!! and ned must have one heck of a line!!

It all starts with the O-Line' date=' they must be block pretty good for Mosley to get all them yards. And I assume they pass block well to. The praise needs to go to the O-Line, without them Mosley is nothing.[/quote']

Yeah, I just talked to a guy I work with and he said the same thing about the O-line. He said they are a force to be reckoned with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder