Who will win STJFL JR. Super Bowl.

KDM 2

there is always a team that nobody picks that comes out & beats the teams that spout off about how good their team is. u would think a guy would be a little more quiet after getting beat in the 1st round when u thought u had a cake walk to the super bowl  last year.i saw that game last yr. & #11 had plenty of help from his team mates when they whipped up on png white.the 11 guys on lumbertons def. put it to pngs off. the whole game. a bmt. team,lum. or ned. team might be a factor this year.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like New Indian bit off more than he could chew and now he's getting hit from all directions. I'm with Lumberton White and it sounds like we are going to play them again week 1 so they get another chance at it. Either way I guarantee it's not going to come down to 1 player any more than it did last year.

He hasn't said a word in about three days now and there are some that won't let up... Give him a break it will all come out in a couple of weeks.  :)

It seems like New Indian bit off more than he could chew and now he's getting hit from all directions. I'm with Lumberton White and it sounds like we are going to play them again week 1 so they get another chance at it. Either way I guarantee it's not going to come down to 1 player any more than it did last year.

He hasn't said a word in about three days now and there are some that won't let up... Give him a break it will all come out in a couple of weeks.  :)

what u his pitbull? the reason nobody lets up is cause he talks all the talk till it gets back on him then he wanna go under a rock. hes a big boy he can step up himself. WHERE U AT INDIAN??  :-\

Nope... It's like you said he can fight his own fight. What I can't figure out is why your in the middle of it  ???

i looked at the stjfl and yall do play at 1130 so i guess we see then. i wanna see but they got me home at 1230 so ill have to get on here after to read how newindian got cheated or how 1 kid beat him

where u at newindian?????  ::) lejuene musta took you keyboard away and beat ya wit it. hahahahahahahahaha

New Indian where are u? I know DL wouldn't do that to u. Maybe mommy took his keyboard from him. New Indian all u do is add flames to the fire when u talk trash. Now u quiet as a CHURCH HOUSE MOUSE and we're all trying to find u, but it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Hope to hear from u in the near future buddy. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

where u at newindian?????  ::) lejuene musta took you keyboard away and beat ya wit it. hahahahahahahahaha

New Indian where are u? I know DL wouldn't do that to u. Maybe mommy took his keyboard from him. New Indian all u do is add flames to the fire when u talk trash. Now u quiet as a CHURCH HOUSE MOUSE and we're all trying to find u, but it's like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Hope to hear from u in the near future buddy. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

naw nobody took my keyboard ive been busy with my mother who had a bypass X5, we will see at 11:30 on the 22nd and WOS im not talking trash im confident in this teams abilities to ram the ball down the other teams throat, i too wanted that rematch with yall  a second game would have been a real battle and whos knows who would have taken it

New Indian, I have to disagree with the statement that Jr. White beat ya'll with only KJ.  What about the 11 kids on that stifling defense that held an explosive PNG White team to only one touchdown.  Yes, KJ had two big runs, but our defense played outstanding all day long.  I agree that DL is a very good coach who always has his players prepared and fired up.  He doesn't need extra motivation from this board saying that he has a target on his back. We will see this year, since we no longer have KJ.  I believed that WOS White would have won in a rematch last year as well, and we wanted to see that badly.  Ya'll won 2-0 in a game that our backup QB was seeing extensive action for the first time in two years, since KJ had just gone down a week before, and Jack had sat out the year before.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda, I know.  Just saying, it took a huge effort on ya'll part to beat us 2-0 in by far the worst game that we played all season. 

BIGD95 u realize that we are more than likely yapping with a 10 play man!!

thats not what ur woman said the other night :P

New Indian, I have to disagree with the statement that Jr. White beat ya'll with only KJ.  What about the 11 kids on that stifling defense that held an explosive PNG White team to only one touchdown.  Yes, KJ had two big runs, but our defense played outstanding all day long.  I agree that DL is a very good coach who always has his players prepared and fired up.  He doesn't need extra motivation from this board saying that he has a target on his back. We will see this year, since we no longer have KJ.  I believed that WOS White would have won in a rematch last year as well, and we wanted to see that badly.  Ya'll won 2-0 in a game that our backup QB was seeing extensive action for the first time in two years, since KJ had just gone down a week before, and Jack had sat out the year before.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda, I know.  Just saying, it took a huge effort on ya'll part to beat us 2-0 in by far the worst game that we played all season. 

;D ;D ;D ;D

.                                                                                                                                                               

I know. She told u that the "DL #1 fan " tattoo you just got on your ankle just might get u 11 plays.

New Indian, I have to disagree with the statement that Jr. White beat ya'll with only KJ.  What about the 11 kids on that stifling defense that held an explosive PNG White team to only one touchdown.  Yes, KJ had two big runs, but our defense played outstanding all day long.  I agree that DL is a very good coach who always has his players prepared and fired up.  He doesn't need extra motivation from this board saying that he has a target on his back. We will see this year, since we no longer have KJ.  I believed that WOS White would have won in a rematch last year as well, and we wanted to see that badly.  Ya'll won 2-0 in a game that our backup QB was seeing extensive action for the first time in two years, since KJ had just gone down a week before, and Jack had sat out the year before.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda, I know.  Just saying, it took a huge effort on ya'll part to beat us 2-0 in by far the worst game that we played all season.  

;D ;D ;D ;D

.                                                                                                                                                                

I know. She told u that the "DL #1 fan " tattoo you just got on your ankle just might get u 11 plays.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats some funny stuff right up there ^   :D newindian u know how to make a entrance. come out u bear cave and first thing off u fingers is takin jabs at stangs lady! dude what u thinkin? i bet WOS scared now. they was gonna to come to your house week 3 but they prolly wont show. i bet they just give up and let you have it 1-0.  ;D my game will be over by then so im gonna come and watch in case bigd talk him into it

naw nobody took my keyboard ive been busy with my mother who had a bypass X5, we will see at 11:30 on the 22nd and WOS im not talking trash im confident in this teams abilities to ram the ball down the other teams throat, i too wanted that rematch with yall  a second game would have been a real battle and whos knows who would have taken it

you gonna get you a rematch with wos sept 12 at 1130.  ;D u got any idea where my money going  ???  ;) ??? and then yall come over to my house where the hits just keep on commin. 8) u gonna be beat up way befor that though

New Indian this old lady comment is not cool at all. U should be banded from this web site. When WOS White comes to PNG u need to tell Stangs92 that face to face like real men suppose to do. I know for sure he is a coach whom helps out with WOS Jr. White.  All u just done was gave WOS Jr. White a reason to be pump up to leave a MUSTANG FOOT PRINT ON PNG#2 Field after they dig a hole in ya'll ...  >:( >:( >:( >:(  It isn't his fault that someone from PNG said your son only plays 10 plays. I hope that isn't true because i never hear u say anything about your son it's always about DL son. Maybe it is true because BigD95 and Stangs92 touch a nerve. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Obviously you didnt read my stuff i talk about my son alot and he only plays "D", DLs son plays both. ididsnt know the 10 plays was aimed at my son, thought it was aimed at me and now im really pissed i dont think it was someone from PNG that said it. Yes i do take it serious because its my sons favorite sport and i support him 100% in everything he does, just like my youngest son and my daughter.as far as banning what i said isnt nearly as bad as some of the stuff that has come over this site from some other people.

This year the game is gonna be fun with WOS ;D

you gonna get you a rematch with wos sept 12 at 1130.  ;D u got any idea where my money going  ???  ;) ??? and then yall come over to my house where the hits just keep on commin. 8) u gonna be beat up way befor that though

By who  Ned please :-* ::)

By who  Ned please :-* ::)

we see where u standing about noon time on sep 19  ;D

Obviously you didnt read my stuff i talk about my son alot and he only plays "D", DLs son plays both. ididsnt know the 10 plays was aimed at my son, thought it was aimed at me and now im really pissed i dont think it was someone from PNG that said it. Yes i do take it serious because its my sons favorite sport and i support him 100% in everything he does, just like my youngest son and my daughter.as far as banning what i said isnt nearly as bad as some of the stuff that has come over this site from some other people.

U rather be piss than piss on.  ;D ;D

Obviously you didn't read my stuff i talk about my son alot and he only plays "D", DLs son plays both. ididsnt know the 10 plays was aimed at my son, thought it was aimed at me and now im really pissed i dont think it was someone from PNG that said it. Yes i do take it serious because its my sons favorite sport and i support him 100% in everything he does, just like my youngest son and my daughter.as far as banning what i said isnt nearly as bad as some of the stuff that has come over this site from some other people.

First i will start off being serious by saying I hope all is well with your mom and the bypass NewIndian. I have been through that with my father as well. I'm not upset about the old lady joke and you should not be upset about the 10 play joke. Its all in fun. I look forward to our game as well.  Lets say loser gets to take a picture in the other teams t shirt at the end of the game. Sound like a bet to ya? What size you wear? I want to make sure it fits you in the picture ;D.

Bud light presents... Real Men of Genius..........Today we salute you "Mr. I'm only gonna get 10 plays player"!!!

im a XXL and what size are u? that purple and white will look so good on ya! :P, naw my moms a young 72 y/o and she will be there at his first game if she has to steal a wheelchair.It will be hard to find me as im up and down the sidelines the whole game, wont be to hard to find my son as hes the  nosegaurd that will be in your backfield alot :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami