Bridge City vs. Liberty Week 0 Predictions?

Guest MoDz2

i say liberty by 7. And yea this is the 3rd year they are running the spread and when has it worked for them. And i look for hj to be behind the stangs and tigers. Hj murdered BC last year and plan on the same thing.

i say liberty by 7. And yea this is the 3rd year they are running the spread and when has it worked for them. And i look for hj to be behind the stangs and tigers. Hj murdered BC last year and plan on the same thing.

Liberty will struggle every game!! Bridge City easily...

I think its funny how people can just pick a score out of thin air...

What if Liberty's D shuts BC down the whole game? What if somehow BC cant stop the run?

Its impossible to pick the score...

I also think BC will have a hard time preping for Liberty. Its a totally different team that last season.

PANTHERPLAYA09 we thought you disappeared or something, of course when we talk Liberty and Bridge City you just reapear lol, nice to have you back.

Different look, same team, same results. Bridge City wins.

There is theat better Pantherplaya09... no score.

YES thank you. Yall just pick scores 20-12 18-8 blah blah blah.\\\

And I'll have all of you know that Bride City ppl are the only ones I've ever seen pick scores against liberty..maybe its just confidence.

Either way I believe TNT may be right. I havent seen Liberty practice or anything(not in town anymore) but I think Coach Deel and staff bring a little something different to the sidelines than in past years. Its like they always have something up their sleeve....

Yeah... they had alot up their sleeve last year didn't they?

Now your pressing my buttons. We had BC on the ropes last year in our first year with a new coaching staff, new offensive/defensive playbook, scored 32 points in the first half against Splendora, lost our senior QB halfway thru the season and replaced him with a starting defensive back that had to play the whole game, changed our offensive halfway thru district, then lost one of our starting linebackers. We were one of the only teams to hang with Cleveland for a half(with our second string QB).

We had alot of games last year were people on here predicted we would get killed. We had one of the best coaching staffs in SETX preparing us for each friday. I have no doubt in my mind that we worked our butts off and played with all we had with the talent and effort we had. Unless TNT or anybody else was on the field I think this is where this conversation ends.

Different look, same team, same results. Bridge City wins.

There is theat better Pantherplaya09... no score.

Tnt why you hating on the kid and his team? Kid graduated from LHS and he supports his Panther. Anything wrong with that? Get a life.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... etbu, nobody rang your bell,so butt out.

And Playa.... a half doesn't count. The only team in district that played with Clevelend was Huffman. They gave Clevelend all they can handle.

Easy to run your mouth on a keyboard right TNT? This is a thread about Liberty vs BC not a history lesson about Cleveland vs Huffman. I know about that game was there were you? BC will prolly give fits to the Panthers but hope not. Good luck to both teams and hope you both have good years.

TNT head to Walmart you need a hug.  ;D

Whoa, whoa, whoa... etbu, nobody rang your bell,so butt out.

And Playa.... a half doesn't count. The only team in district that played with Clevelend was Huffman. They gave Clevelend all they can handle.

You do realize your arguing with a Political Science major that can go at it all day right? (and I run CC at Tarleton State so I have the stamina haha)

And ETBU and I have had our back and forth as well so its about time we agree that you need a hug. ;D

I say this. Liberty has heart. Always has as long as I was in school. They fight. Even if they are just out matched. Thats why I think its impossible to pick a score. Besides, picking a score in anything except track and golf is stupid. You just cant be accurate.

I remember my 8th grade year when Liberty QB Shane Smart led a 4th quarter comeback in BC and one the game on a last second touchdown pass that, as I remember was a 60yarder. I remember the hard fought battle my junior year in the rain. BC couldnt hold on to the ball and we won, short of a BC second half comeback. I remember the back and forth of last years game here at our place.

Its too hard to pick scores in this rivalry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami