Anyone know of any select teams fall tryouts?

For 11 yr olds you should find what your looking for on eteamz.com or check with Morgan Walker at Ford Park. He may have a opening or know of one. Also look at usssa.com for teams in our area for your age bracket, there should be a managers name next to the team, call him up.

Scalp'em" post="616673" timestamp="1248792877"]

How about for 13U? Any suggestions?

Lets change our screen name first. ;D Same info, 13u and up your going to have to get in the Houston Area or Lake Charles/Sulphur. Even though they were told, our County Commissioner's had no forsight in building a Complex that would handle all ages. Ford Park/ Softball/ Baseball/ 12u and under park.

That's not totally true about 13U - there should be several local 13U teams. The area had many 12U teams with successful seasons. TC Young Guns , Roughriders , Strike Force , Franchise , Pirates, Select Few , Glads ,  GTB hitters inc had 3 12U teams. These teams are just finishing up a long season and some should post tryouts soon. Just keep checking this site , and setexasbaseballacademy site. Now these teams will have to travel to play, Lake Charles and Houston. There is a nice complex in Lumberton, that will host 13U and 14U tournaments but they only hold 6 teams at a time. Just Keep checking , they will be posting them soon. Good Luck.

That's not totally true about 13U - there should be several local 13U teams. The area had many 12U teams with successful seasons. TC Young Guns , Roughriders , Strike Force , Franchise , Pirates, Select Few , Glads ,  GTB hitters inc had 3 12U teams. These teams are just finishing up a long season and some should post tryouts soon. Just keep checking this site , and setexasbaseballacademy site. Now these teams will have to travel to play, Lake Charles and Houston. There is a nice complex in Lumberton, that will host 13U and 14U tournaments but they only hold 6 teams at a time. Just Keep checking , they will be posting them soon. Good Luck.

if anyone else whats any help just p.m. me and i will try to help. this is why i try not to post anymore.

Gulf Coast Baseball will be holding tryouts for 9U in just a couple of weeks. We are meeting tonight to finalize tryout dates and times and I will post them tomorrow. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 409-882-1943 my name is Tony Dallas

• 4 weeks later...
Guest diehardbaseballmom

There is a GREAT organization out of Lake Charles, LA called Bullet Baseball. They have several teams ranging from 8U-18U. There are a couple of boys from this area that play with them and I've heard nothing but excellent things about it. My friend said they have a website at www.bulletbaseball.com where you can find out more info.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine