Devin Brey...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see him @ any major college for basketball. I remember playing jr. high football against him and he was typical he must have gotten drastically better.

Of course he has gotten better that was middle school and in middle school he ran all over everybody lol

Can't see him @ any major college for basketball. I remember playing jr. high football against him and he was typical he must have gotten drastically better.

Of course he has gotten better that was middle school and in middle school he ran all over everybody lol

Man I'm tellin u middle school we had better backs than him.

buc2010 its a big Difference playing 2a than playing at the highest level in California.

Devin has been getting the exposure because he is 6-3 and runs nearly a 4.4 in a 40.

He does not play QB either. He plays Wide Receiver and KR/PR. Now as Far as East Chambers Backs better than him....lol who Dontae Raymond and Jacolby Carrington pleasee u have to be kidding me.

Guest tigersvoice

buc2010 its a big Difference playing 2a than playing at the highest level in California.

Devin has been getting the exposure because he is 6-3 and runs nearly a 4.4 in a 40.

He does not play QB either. He plays Wide Receiver and KR/PR. Now as Far as East Chambers Backs better than him....lol who Dontae Raymond and Jacolby Carrington pleasee u have to be kidding me.

My goodness!  Just on this forum Brey has gotten 2 inches taller and 0.3 seconds faster.  Next week he will not be containable on this site.

Devins athletic ability has never been in question, hopefully he has matured enough to play football. The PAC-10 may be a stretch because it is one of the premiere football conferences in the nation.USC is always in the hunt for a national championship and the rest of the conference is always right there.The recruiting stables in southern california will be full of 6'3" sprinters that would give their right arm to play.

Guest tigersvoice

tigersvoice Devin Has been 6-3 since the end of his freshman year. lol so where are u going with this.

No where, really.  It's just that these are the things of which legends are made.  "He's big; he's fast; he has a hundred and seventy-eight offers."  It's all this toot and tout that gets me.  Let's just watch his career from this point on and see if and

where he plays whatever sport.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn