Lamar basketball talk on a CUSA board

Guest coachacola

Guest coachacola

Come on coachacola, you should know better!

It's a MTE. Multi-team exempt event. This is why you see teams play in these as much as they are allowed.

You know Terror, Coach Roc had already said we were playing in a tournament with exempt games so I didn't post this as breaking news.  This is the slow time of the year so when I see any Lamar-related material I'll post it.

You know Terror, Coach Roc had already said we were playing in a tournament with exempt games so I didn't post this as breaking news.  This is the slow time of the year so when I see any Lamar-related material I'll post it.

I was referring to you say that "only 1 of the 4 games counts against the number of games you can play."  Figured you knew what a MTE is, guess I was mistaken. I do not fault you for posting any mention of Lamar elsewhere.

Next summer, it'll pick up this time of year.

Guest coachacola

I was referring to you say that "only 1 of the 4 games counts against the number of games you can play."  Figured you knew what a MTE is, guess I was mistaken. I do not fault you for posting any mention of Lamar elsewhere.

Give me a break.  Are you so bored you jump around message boards and nit-pick what people post?  ::)

Give me a break.  Are you so bored you jump around message boards and nit-pick what people post?  ::)

I didn't take it as him nit-picking at all...

I call it nagging...nag nag nag like he is married to us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin