WO-S football player Haynes is area's most recruited player

I guess with Jeremy Johnson having verbally committed already, he isn't considered heavily recruited. ::)

According to the same recruiting site, he has over 11 offers.

This is the hidden content, please

Haynes is a great athlete along with being a top student, he is well deserving of this attention. I hope he chooses Aggieland. ;) ;D

AAW, I love you, man.  Never a thread goes by on any message board without your input about Jeremy Johnson.  You're as wired about this kid and Silsbee football as Coop is about anything WO-S.  This season you'll be two peas in a pod-cast.    ;D

BTW, I hope he goes to A&M, as well. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A&M will get it turned around.  If he goes to UT, I'll still be happy for him.  I root for A&M between the two schools, but I don't hate UT.  I pull for both schools.  If UT gets him, it'll be a treat to see him play alongside Earl Thomas. 

Question for Ozensfinest and setxathlete, what is your affiliation with the recruiting scene?  Is it professional or collegiate?  Scouts I've talked to were ones who attended combines and I think thats where some of this stuff is coming from aside from game film footage.  What tapes have you been watching, just asking, you sound like you're more in the know than most.

doesn't look like UT is gonna offer him. They liked Trey Franks more but it looks like they are gonna hold off on offering him also. They used Ahmad Dixon's offer on Aaron Franklin and they think he is gonna commit very soon. and for those dogging Ozensfinest I think if you weren't bias you would agree with him. Everyone  says that Haynes has all the tools but hes a better athlete than player right now. Now alot of  schools like him bc he has all the tools but there are alot of questions about him.

And aTm wont get it turned around under Sherman.

how much pressure would it put on a guy like Haynes to "JUST" play safety.  if he is that good the other team would just not throw the ball in his area.  i don't believe that he won't play offense.  I KNOW ALOT OF WOS FANS  WILL BE MAD AS HECK IF THE COACHES WASTE THIS KID'S TALENT BY NOT PLAYING HIM ON OFFENSE.  I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.  the next 12 months are about "HIGHSCHOOL"  for Haynes, not college. 

When did "The Fans" feelings become more important than a kids future? 

The staff will make the right choices for all involved.

how much pressure would it put on a guy like Haynes to "JUST" play safety.  if he is that good the other team would just not throw the ball in his area.  i don't believe that he won't play offense.  I KNOW ALOT OF WOS FANS  WILL BE MAD AS HECK IF THE COACHES WASTE THIS KID'S TALENT BY NOT PLAYING HIM ON OFFENSE.  I WILL BE ONE OF THEM.  the next 12 months are about "HIGHSCHOOL"  for Haynes, not college. 

:D Quit worrying, he's starting WR as well.

doesn't look like UT is gonna offer him. They liked Trey Franks more but it looks like they are gonna hold off on offering him also. They used Ahmad Dixon's offer on Aaron Franklin and they think he is gonna commit very soon. and for those dogging Ozensfinest I think if you weren't bias you would agree with him. Everyone  says that Haynes has all the tools but hes a better athlete than player right now. Now alot of  schools like him bc he has all the tools but there are alot of questions about him.

And aTm wont get it turned around under Sherman.

I think Haynes can be a good Div. I player. Colleges love his great athletic ability which they all believe can be molded into a fine college football player.

Oh, and the jury is still out on Sherman turning around the Aggies. These next two years will tell the tale.

If I know the coaching staff at WOS, they will put the best athletes on the field at all times. I was just suprised at the comment made by Thompson. Having Haynes sit on the sidelines is not something that is done at WOS.

I agree with Coop, he will play offense.

If I know the coaching staff at WOS, they will put the best athletes on the field at all times. I was just suprised at the comment made by Thompson. Having Haynes sit on the sidelines is not something that is done at WOS.

I agree with Coop, he will play offense.

Thompson WAS  misquoted.  I called and asked.

WO-S football coach Dan Hooks has coached 10 players who played NCAA Division I football, three of whom played in the National Football League, he said. None, Hooks said, received as much interest from colleges as Haynes.

WO-S has had more than 10 players play D1.

I was one. ;D

WO-S football coach Dan Hooks has coached 10 players who played NCAA Division I football, three of whom played in the National Football League, he said. None, Hooks said, received as much interest from colleges as Haynes.

WO-S has had more than 10 players play D1.

I was one. ;D

i've seen before but can't remember.... what year did you graduate??

Question for Ozensfinest and setxathlete, what is your affiliation with the recruiting scene?  Is it professional or collegiate?  Scouts I've talked to were ones who attended combines and I think thats where some of this stuff is coming from aside from game film footage.  What tapes have you been watching, just asking, you sound like you're more in the know than most.

i do know more than some. but not most. lol being recruited myself out of high school. but watching this kid is isnt a fully developed football player. and with all these athletic abilitys it will be easy to make him a player at the D1 level. but guess you could say he the areas most recruited athlete not football player. him and my cousin were rivals until he moved to WOS and they were neck and neck. guess the hype comes from the prestige of WOS

Guest tigersvoice

i do know more than some. but not most. lol being recruited myself out of high school. but watching this kid is isnt a fully developed football player. and with all these athletic abilitys it will be easy to make him a player at the D1 level. but guess you could say he the areas most recruited athlete not football player. him and my cousin were rivals until he moved to WOS and they were neck and neck. guess the hype comes from the prestige of WOS

So what's your name so that we readers can establish your credentials.  Did you get one offer and call that recruited?  Or, were you a star of the JH magnitude?  Inquiring minds would like to know.

A guy posting on a local message board calls a D1 coach who has won several NFL conference championships a bad coach, I don't care who you are now that's funny. ;D By the way most High School and College coaches I have talked to believes Sherman will turn A&M around. I think I will agree with them. 8)

A guy posting on a local message board calls a D1 coach who has won several NFL conference championships a bad coach, I don't care who you are now that's funny. ;D By the way most High School and College coaches I have talked to believes Sherman will turn A&M around. I think I will agree with them. 8)

MMSLB, I gather that AJ25 has some personal animosity towards Sherman. I am guessing it has something to do with A&M spurning a certain Lumberton player. ;)

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

MMSLB, I gather that AJ25 has some personal animosity towards Sherman. I am guessing it has something to do with A&M spurning a certain Lumberton player. ;)

Just curious...May I ask what certain Lumberton player you are talking about that A&M supposedly SPURNED?

Kind of selfish on you'lls part IMO. Why risk his future on that if they don't need to? I'm sure he will be playing both ways but if he weren't then itd probably be better for him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami