j brown

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGGIESAREWE

Could you tell me what rules and regulations were broken. Thank you sir....

You did not break any rules. I was just pointing out that what you posted that you could post whatever, whenever, and however you want on this board, and that simply isn't true. You can make posts as long as they are within forum rules. You cannot post whatever you want. You do not have that kind of freedom here.

Short, I was just trying to explain to Beaumont Legend that he nor anyone else has total freedom on this site when it comes to posting. You have to follow the forum rules to post here on this site. This is not a publicly owned website. It is privately owned and run by the rules the owner has established.

Just that simple. No threats being made, just stating facts.

I tell you one thing AGGIESAREWE, for someone who was thinking of making a donation, you make it hard to decide when you come back with those type of comments. Im fully aware that you cant post any type of material. But when you tell me to "take that crap" somewhere else" you make it seem like this site is yours. I was simply stating my opinion. I have always supported Hoopinsider over the years. With your comments and non-relevant administrative position, I dont think that I will be making one.

I tell you one thing AGGIESAREWE, for someone who was thinking of making a donation, you make it hard to decide when you come back with those type of comments. Im fully aware that you cant post any type of material. But when you tell me to "take that crap" somewhere else" you make it seem like this site is yours. I was simply stating my opinion. I have always supported Hoopinsider over the years. With your comments and non-relevant administrative position, I dont think that I will be making one.

Where did I say "take that crap somewhere else"?

Making a donation is a personal choice. Sorry you feel that way. I was just making sure you were clear on the forum rules. When you commented about posting whatever you wanted to, I just wanted to make sure you knew about the rules.

There are folks that come on this website and think that they can post anything. They have no clue that we have rules. I was just making sure you weren't one of them.

This site is privately owned. It's not mine, your's, or anyone else's but the owner's site. The owner has given me and the other admins and mods the responsibility of running the site in according to his rules. That's what I am doing.

Short, I was just trying to explain to Beaumont Legend that he nor anyone else has total freedom on this site when it comes to posting. You have to follow the forum rules to post here on this site. This is not a publicly owned website. It is privately owned and run by the rules the owner has established.

Just that simple. No threats being made, just stating facts.

But the air waves are free or use to be before Bush#2 took over ;D

AGGIESAREWE

Could you tell me what rules and regulations were broken. Thank you sir....

I'm with Legend on this one.  When a Mod tells you to take your crap somewhere else, it's hard to tell  if you are being reprimanded for a rule violation, or it's just regular trash talk.  I can see how that might be misinterpreted.  Just saying.....

OK..........maybe I said it the wrong way and for that I will apologize.  However when you don't post for almost a year and then you come on and in your first post are talking trash then I have a issue with that as well.  Maybe I should just stear myself clear of threads that offend people when they say something that is not in good taste.

"No more BUSH"... DOVE.. Chant it with me!!!! 

I think it has been a little chippy ever since DV ruffled a few feathers... Like Rodney King woud say, "Can't we all just get along?"  I think it is taken a little far to call out anyones name, if someone has placed trust in you enough to give away their identity,  it shouldn't be turned against them when you get mad at them.  Same way we should not stir up trouble on this site worrying what someone has or has not done on another.  I believe racial issues should be able to be discussed in the 21st century without all the tempers flying, even in Southeast Texas... But only I believe!!!!

Lazeek you are cool with me, but I believe I can not post for a year and find a topic that really interest me, and post some smack (within the rules)!!! It is my right as long as I am allowed to be (AAW) on the site...  Just saying!!!!

OU sucks!!!!

He broke the rules repeatedly and he payed the consequences, it is that simple.

Mr. Gestapo, at least he keeps fans coming to the forum, thereby enabling a record number of new participants into the fold. Thereby, getting in more donations for SETEXASSPORTS.COM;to help pay some bills. And also mentioning that it gives you and other moderators power to pick on the little people.