j brown

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION ARE U MAKIN THE RULES FOR THIS FORUM ? IF NOT PLEASE STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE MEANING MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND MORE THAN LIKELY THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF ITSELF

Uh, THEBRAIN, it is against the rules to use all caps. Have you ever read the rules for this messageboard?

As a Texas Longhorn fan, I'm very interested in the J'covan situation, as are many other fans.Ā  They should have a super class coming in this year with or without J'covan.Ā  But all this mind you business stuff is ridiculous.Ā  And it seems that Mr. Vitale gave some bad info on the Brown situation also.Ā  There are people in the know on the UT message boards who say J'covan IS NOT enrolled in classes for Summer II.Ā 

I just wish someone with some real info would enlighten us.Ā  If I had to guess, I would say he is still waiting to get through the clearinghouse process.Ā  But of course I don't pretend to know like Dickie V.

What do you mean WAS in summer classes?Ā  The Summer II session is in full swing right now.Ā  If he's in town, then he's definitely NOT in summer classes.Ā  So he may have went to Austin and stayed a little while, but he's not enrolled in school (at least from the info y'all are giving).Ā 

If he's enrolled, then what's he taking?Ā  What teacher does he have?Ā  I would like to believe he is really enrolled, but I very highly doubt it given what we know about the situation.Ā 

This is from the Hornfans.com basketball board

The clearinghouse determines more than just scholarship eligiblity. At the Division 1 level, you cannot play in a game or even practice with the team until you get through the clearinghouse. That applies to walk-ons just as it applies to full scholarship athletes.

J'Covan Brown is NOT currently enrolled in school, and since last Thursday was the final day to add classes for Summer II, he will not be enrolled in school until fall, if then. Trust me, when and if he finally gets cleared, it will be all over the Statesman and other relevant media outlets. Until then, anybody who says this guy is in school is full of crap.

So I guess he's saying Dickie V and bacone are full of crap.

This is the hidden content, please

Guest tigersvoice

The clearinghouse determines more than just scholarship eligiblity. At the Division 1 level, you cannot play in a game or even practice with the team until you get through the clearinghouse. That applies to walk-ons just as it applies to full scholarship athletes.

J'Covan Brown is NOT currently enrolled in school, and since last Thursday was the final day to add classes for Summer II, he will not be enrolled in school until fall, if then. Trust me, when and if he finally gets cleared, it will be all over the Statesman and other relevant media outlets. Until then, anybody who says this guy is in school is full of crap.

Real Info on J'covan

Sir, the last statement is not exactly "News."

we just go see when schools start who is full of crap...we just go have to see

and you went to college? ::)

and you went to college? ::)

lol..dats hilarious..of course i did

Bottom line is you gave bad info.Ā  He IS NOT enrolled at the University of Texas.Ā  And if he's working out with the team, then thats a violation of NCAA rules.Ā  Hell some other poster just said he's back in Pt. Arthur now.Ā  No way he's enrolled in Summer II classes and hanging out in PA.Ā 

There are many University of Texas fans anxiously awaiting his arrival to school.Ā  He just wouldn't secretly be taking classes at UT and practicing without anyone in Austin knowing about it.Ā 

For the last time, I DO NOT POST ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE! Once again, I dont care what you people think, but I dont have that kind of time.

That's funny, because the main man over there, Texasroundball, told me it was the same IP's as what you are using over here.