j brown

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What's the eye roll for Bluedove?  Are you saying they can't make a deep run if everyone makes it to campus in Austin?  I'll bet you they start the year in the top 6, if Hamilton qualifies regardless of Brown.  How much can you afford to lose?

You added one too many people.

I don't get some of you guys or this board..... It seems to me that if a kid rapes someone, gets caught with steroids, etc... etc.... it is hushed up on here because it is not fair to bash athletes...

For 4 years now, J'Covan has been run through the mud on this site because of his "attitude".  He did nothing to any of you guys on here, it almost seems like some of you are wishing he would fail..

Yes he has his issues, but who doesn't??  I know this kid on a much deeper level than any of you on here and it is getting old...  If he doesn't enroll at UT.... WHO CARES!  Does it make you feel good???  For the 5,000th time... let the kid be.

I don't get some of you guys or this board..... It seems to me that if a kid rapes someone, gets caught with steroids, etc... etc.... it is hushed up on here because it is not fair to bash athletes...

For 4 years now, J'Covan has been run through the mud on this site because of his "attitude".  He did nothing to any of you guys on here, it almost seems like some of you are wishing he would fail..

Yes he has his issues, but who doesn't??  I know this kid on a much deeper level than any of you on here and it is getting old...  If he doesn't enroll at UT.... WHO CARES!  Does it make you feel good???  For the 5,000th time... let the kid be.

8)

Amen

Hawks I understand your point, but on the other hand I have read and heard nothing about this "phenom" going to a big time school.  I hope he does, but after all that I have read and heard I will believe nothing until I see him on a roster or in a game.  The kid is likely the best player to graduate and come out of SE Texas with the exception of Perkins, and everyone expects him to do big things, but have heard nothing but negatives about the kid upon graduation.  I really am hopeful that things work out for him because he is good and would be nice to hear about a local player excelling.  Until then it is a major failure on his part, his coaches part and everyone involved that he is not using his talent somewhere!!!!!!

Hawks I understand your point, but on the other hand I have read and heard nothing about this "phenom" going to a big time school.  I hope he does, but after all that I have read and heard I will believe nothing until I see him on a roster or in a game.  The kid is likely the best player to graduate and come out of SE Texas with the exception of Perkins, and everyone expects him to do big things, but have heard nothing but negatives about the kid upon graduation.  I really am hopeful that things work out for him because he is good and would be nice to hear about a local player excelling.  Until then it is a major failure on his part, his coaches part and everyone involved that he is not using his talent somewhere!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually, it is Brown's fault and no one else's that he is not playing basketball at the college level. He didn't take care of business in the classroom in high school and there seems to be a question as to whether or not he earned a high school diploma. His academic shortcomings are why he isn't playing at UT or anyplace else.

Mr. Brown is the only one who can address this problem, and he apparently has not done much about that in the past year. Hopefully, he will wake up one of these days and go to work changing his academic problems so he will be able to show that he is an extremely talented basketball player.