Lumberton Football

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where you're coming from LHSAllZone ???, but I agree with WTB's comments.  If you have a personal issue, then take it offline.  We all support Credeur and we all wish the facilities were better.

Just a question regarding the facilities, by which I mean the fieldhouse specifically.  Yes, it's old, but other than that, what's wrong with it?

Put it this way 81, the gum you stuck in the corner of your locker is still there........LOL. IMO, the fieldhouse is the only thing out there that need updated and the Press box needs phone lines according to local members of the press.

Lots of things need to be updated, more than just football facilities. Inside the fieldhouse, new showers/restrooms, new and big training room, new and big coaches office, just a whole new fieldhouse. Baseball field needs new dirt, new pressbox, new dugouts. Football needs phones in the pressbox, new scoreboard, turf, new concessions. Lot's of things in Lumberton need updating.

ROT-For every action there is a reaction.It has to get promoted somehow right?Advertize several fund raising events,get sponsors from local merchants,post signs and put it on here.I will help do something.If I was'nt disabled I would put the phone lines in myself-Yea oldtimer nam vet-1st class lineman GSU in the 70's.Since the meet the poster dinner fizzled out-I will donate some golf equipment for silent auction type thing.Liberty /Dayton radio 99.9 has a lions club auction every year.Bronco/Hornet/others game balls signed have brought up to 500.00-just an idea.Good Luck.

ROT-For every action there is a reaction.It has to get promoted somehow right?Advertize several fund raising events,get sponsors from local merchants,post signs and put it on here.I will help do something.If I was'nt disabled I would put the phone lines in myself-Yea oldtimer nam vet-1st class lineman GSU in the 70's.Since the meet the poster dinner fizzled out-I will donate some golf equipment for silent auction type thing.Liberty /Dayton radio 99.9 has a lions club auction every year.Bronco/Hornet/others game balls signed have brought up to 500.00-just an idea.Good Luck.

That's some great ideas, liltex, but let me clue you in on something. Folks from the Lumberton community can raise as much money as possible, but they will not have a say on how it is spent. A few years ago some folks in Lumberton had raised money to buy a new scoreboard for Lumberton. When they approched the school administration about it they were told that they could donate the money but the administration(actually one guy, we know who he is) would see fit on how that money was spent. It would not have gone to a scoreboard, to say the least. Needless to say, the money was never donated.

Well during tet 68 -we had a usmc captain mc coy who had our platoon lost in n.vietnam-sgt.rodriquez cursed him-then said i will prove you wrong and sgt.rod called in a artillery strike to the place we were suppossed to be.capt.mc coy resigned that afternoon.

I am personally all for upgrading our facilities and i am also for raising money to put towards the needed improvements, and i am also for MAKING SURE the "hired" positions dont get there hands on it, there has to be a way to make it happen but it will take more than a couple of people. If anyone is more familiar with how to approach this issue then lets ALL get together and make it work for our kids, coaches, and facilities. I will do some checking around to see how to go about this issue.

Guest T Talk

where are all the haters from L-Train that talk about or own team this morning,did we crush your expectations of our kids playing a game with heart that ya'll try so hard to take away from them.Let them play and be coached to the best of their abilities,sit back enjoy the game and remember when you played and enjoyed the game of football as a kid

where are all the haters from L-Train that talk about or own team this morning,did we crush your expectations of our kids playing a game with heart that ya'll try so hard to take away from them.Let them play and be coached to the best of their abilities,sit back enjoy the game and remember when you played and enjoyed the game of football as a kid

Honestly dude idk bout every1 else but I don't understand what your saying lol

Guest T Talk

Honestly dude idk bout every1 else but I don't understand what your saying lol

All I'm saying is I'm tired of people from Lumberton always talking down on our own kids and coaches just because something didn't go good for them in the past

Most people from ltown that talk bad about the football team are the ones who prolly didnt get a shot to play in high school because they weren't good enough or just there kids simply do not play.Trust me coach c will put players on the field that play the game right and with heart. I played all my years under that man and he will always have his team prepared. He will also mature these kids in life and make them men and also try his darnest to get kids into college to play sports. As a former player of Lumberton, class of 0/8. Raiders good luck, whoop some tail,play every down like its your last forever, and make the grades (is the most important thing). I know this feeling, but now im serving my great nation in the military, but luckly im close to see yall play one weekend. Brave Rifles!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa