Lumberton Football

Guest T Talk

Most people from ltown that talk bad about the football team are the ones who prolly didnt get a shot to play in high school because they weren't good enough or just there kids simply do not play.Trust me coach c will put players on the field that play the game right and with heart. I played all my years under that man and he will always have his team prepared. He will also mature these kids in life and make them men and also try his darnest to get kids into college to play sports. As a former player of Lumberton, class of 0/8. Raiders good luck, whoop some tail,play every down like its your last forever, and make the grades (is the most important thing). I know this feeling, but now im serving my great nation in the military, but luckly im close to see yall play one weekend. Brave Rifles!!

finally some who knows where I was coming from.I just tried to see if there trully was someone who can really identify what this is,kids playing a game on friday night 15yrs thru 18yrs old.Gotta love it.THANK YOU Raider09

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raider09,thank you for your service from a usmc vet.Rot is Lumberton having a (blue)light special on hotdogs Fri.Nov.6 at your stadium?HA HA-Remember this date ya'll as District winner will be decided for 20-4A, Games to note:Central@PNG-Nederland@[email protected] had to put this in as Dayton does not play until Saturday @Austin LBJ so we can pick-n-choose who to watch.Coach Stewart probably already planned the sat.game thinking scout night.

Raider09,thank you for your service from a usmc vet.Rot is Lumberton having a (blue)light special on hotdogs Fri.Nov.6 at your stadium?HA HA-Remember this date ya'll as District winner will be decided for 20-4A, Games to note:Central@PNG-Nederland@[email protected] had to put this in as Dayton does not play until Saturday @Austin LBJ so we can pick-n-choose who to watch.Coach Stewart probably already planned the sat.game thinking scout night.

Yeah, Raid09, thank you from an Army vet. Lil, just come to L-town and walk the fence with us and watch the Train run over those dawgs again. I'll even give you a list of players for your coach to watch....oh wait, by that time they will be in full chew up mode so I'll just give you a program...........lol.

where are all the haters from L-Train that talk about or own team this morning,did we crush your expectations of our kids playing a game with heart that ya'll try so hard to take away from them.Let them play and be coached to the best of their abilities,sit back enjoy the game and remember when you played and enjoyed the game of football as a kid

Honestly dude idk bout every1 else but I don't understand what your saying lol

All I'm saying is I'm tired of people from Lumberton always talking down on our own kids and coaches just because something didn't go good for them in the past

He's a guest just trying to stire up crap. Go to another website buddy..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder