lcm sophmores

Bear70

what do you think of the LCM sophmores' date=' a few of them played on varsity last year and some will start this year

Matt Johnson

Tim Barry

Stefan Cloeren

Stefan Leger

Dallas Brown[/quote']

Cloeren did not play one inning of varsity ball, He had surgery on his arm.

But the kid has been working hard and should be ready.

These other kids have lots of potential and will get their chance.

But the one kid that they need is Jr. Kevin Skinner at shortstop.

They kept him in the outfield last year on jv and I didn't understand that at all ! He is the best shortstop they have right now until someone else steps up, plus he can stroke the ball !

• 2 months later...

i know coach griff very well and it really does not matter how young or old' date=' if you have talent and can play ball, you are going to play!![/quote']

If That is true than why dosent he play John Sinlgleton i hate to have to say my self but whats his deal with me i could be a key player to his team and he wont have it he has his faviorites and tim berry dallas brown matt johnson they dont desirve it they havent worked there way up Its quite unfair at lcm. Dont get me wrong coach Griff knows what he is doing but he dosent have faith in me i dont make the best grades But i pass and i try to pass and i want to play and i am good. I just feel like i wasint paid enough attion to oh well though HIs loss.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted on: December 25, 2006, 06:53:09 PMPosted by: P-Hot-N-Shot-G 

"Everyone knows that LCM's sophmores can't compete with PNG seniors. PN-G and Nederland are shoe-ins to make the playoffs. LCM's chances are probably 1 in a 1000 of making the playoffs. Even with a coach like griff there's only so much you can do with young talent."

1 in a 1000? PLEASE PLEASE PM ME...I'd mortgage my house to take those odds on that bet.  LCM has a young team with a very strong Sophomore class that has a lot of select experience and some limited varsity experience.  By the time '07 district rolls around, I'll bet they'll be ready. 

Matt Johnson, Tim Barry, Stefan Cloeren, Stefan Leger, and Dallas Brown...I'm not sure these guys UNDERSTAND that they're Sophomores.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder