Another Jasper Bulldog going to NFL!

Guest dawg4life

Guest dawg4life

Congrats to SirVincent Rogers for his free agent signing with the Miami Dolphins last week!!! another in the already great and growing line of Dawgs making to NFL and making Jasper very proud!!! ;D

when those guys were here they did win some games.  the dawgs just don't have that kind of talent running around at the moment.  these are not the dawgs of old..i dont think anyone in the program can break 11 flat.  just average kiddos at the moment.  at some point in time you have to quit living in the past in just root for the kids you have.

Guest dawg4life

Congrats to Sir!!  At some point though you would think that the dogs would utilize some of this outstanding talent and actually win some games!!

lol.......open mouth insert foot....the numbers below are ones that most schools statewide and for sure in setx would love to have.......like it says below them.

making theJASPER BULLDOGS

#2 All Time Playoff Appearances in 3A (39)

#10 All Time Wins in 3A (549)

#10 All Time Playoff Appearances -all 11 man classifications (39)

#99 All Time Highest Win % Statewide (61.79%)

Loved by few. Hated by many. Respected by ALL! last line all the more true.

Congrats to Sir!!  At some point though you would think that the dogs would utilize some of this outstanding talent and actually win some games!!

lol.......open mouth insert foot....the numbers below are ones that most schools statewide and for sure in setx would love to have.......like it says below them.

This didnt prove him wrong in the least

Dawg4life, I am in know way knocking the bulldogs of the past, and I am fully aware of what Jasper football USED to be!  In a world where the number one phrase is "what have you done for me lately" the bulldogs have been average at best.  My question is when can we expect the dawgs to become contenders again.  Please don't tell me that the excuse being used is that the talent is run out, because that is most definately not gonna fly.  I was at the Jasper/Kville game last year and the dawgs have plenty of talent.

I agree.  Jasper has talent year in and year out that many schools only dream of having occasionally.  Just because the talent level is not that of 2002 does not mean there is not talent there.  The 2002 team was not a Jasper team of the decade in my opinion.  It was a Jasper team of the last 100 or so years that Jasper has played football.

The key is finding a coach who can properly adapt to the particular talent that is there in any given year.  Somthing like Barbay does over in Newton year after year.

Lol typical jasper people excuses they are three times Kirbyvilles size and cant beat them they will have trouble winning and they do have talent in baseball anyways lol thats it but this is not a baseball forum

Lol typical jasper people excuses they are three times Kirbyvilles size and cant beat them they will have trouble winning and they do have talent in baseball anyways lol thats it but this is not a baseball forum

What an educational post, somehow this goes from congratulating a guy for making it, to Jasper cant win. Congrats Sir

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder