PINTO DIRECTOR'S TOURNAMENT

Kicks off in a little over a week.  Vidor has some strong teams.  Sounds like PA may win the home run contest and the Baker Boys will be trouble . . . lots of fun.  Does T Green still have his studs in league -- or just select?  And I know Groves will have some sound teams. . .

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournament starts on Saturday, May 9th and PA is the host.  I am assuming that games will be played at PA, Groves and Orange as they were last year.  Maybe THEGOAT will have some insight as to where the games will be played.

As far as the quality of the TC teams go I would say that the Rockhounds, Storm, Express (My team), Lugnuts and Red Wings in that order.

Both Baker boys have hit homeruns this season for the Rockhounds.  Those are the only two homeruns at TC this season.

Tournament starts on Saturday, May 9th and PA is the host.  I am assuming that games will be played at PA, Groves and Orange as they were last year.  Maybe THEGOAT will have some insight as to where the games will be played.

As far as the quality of the TC teams go I would say that the Rockhounds, Storm, Express (My team), Lugnuts and Red Wings in that order.

Both Baker boys have hit homeruns this season for the Rockhounds.  Those are the only two homeruns at TC this season.

Your boy will go yard soon . . . just relax.  We have had one kid and a couple close.  Cubs, however, are struggling right now. 

Your boy will go yard soon . . . just relax.  We have had one kid and a couple close.  Cubs, however, are struggling right now

and the sandbaggin begins!!!  ;D ;)

Kicks off in a little over a week.  Vidor has some strong teams.  Sounds like PA may win the home run contest and the Baker Boys will be trouble . . . lots of fun.  Does T Green still have his studs in league -- or just select?  And I know Groves will have some sound teams. . .

T Green will be fine in the tournament. Yes he has his studs and his studette back this year that he had in shetland.

If you were watching then you would know we were not sandbagging (speaking of the Cubs).  However, we did look much better last night.

Let me renew my earlier prediction on the other thread.  Vidor Angels will be very dangerous.  And the Vidor Astros, Cardinals, White Sox and Twins (if they enter) will not be pushovers.

If you were watching then you would know we were not sandbagging (speaking of the Cubs).  However, we did look much better last night.

Let me renew my earlier prediction on the other thread.  Vidor Angels will be very dangerous.   And the Vidor Astros, Cardinals, White Sox and Twins (if they enter) will not be pushovers.

I am just messin with you Hollywood..

Should be a fun tourney!

Your boy will go yard soon . . . just relax.  We have had one kid and a couple close.  Cubs, however, are struggling right now

and the sandbaggin begins!!!   ;D ;)

We all know your the king sandbagger piratefan lets talk about that allstar team you got playing league

and the sandbaggin begins!!!   ;D ;)

We all know your the king sandbagger piratefan lets talk about that allstar team you got playing league

:o :o

I am just trying to compete and we also are struggling!! ;)

There is extra tight security at the Vidor Pinto Cubs  hitting facility this week ,due to the Directors tourney. As of Monday morning there will be 24/7 security monitoring it and no visitors (non Cubs),no cameras ,no video, and no player interviews this week. The Cub coaches are very serious and taking a business like approach to the tourney. These guys mean business!!!! ;D

Saw THEGOAT over in Sour Lake on Saturday!!!!!  He claimed he was watching the MUSTANBG tourney but we all know he was scouting the PINTO teams in preparation for this weekends Director's tourney!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Did you see enough GOAT???

There is extra tight security at the Vidor Pinto Cubs  hitting facility this week ,due to the Directors tourney. As of Monday morning there will be 24/7 security monitoring it and no visitors (non Cubs),no cameras ,no video, and no player interviews this week. The Cub coaches are very serious and taking a business like approach to the tourney. These guys mean business!!!! ;D

Piratefan you know weve got no game. By the way practice has been moved to an undisclosed location.

I know who texcoug and daddy23 are..................are we gonna get to meet any others this weekend or will some of you guy's continue to hind behind the screen names???? ;D ;D ;D

I will be easy to find!!!!!!!!!  I am the fat bald coach for the Pinto Express from Twin County!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I know who texcoug and daddy23 are..................are we gonna get to meet any others this weekend or will some of you guy's continue to hind behind the screen names???? ;D ;D ;D

I will be easy to find!!!!!!!!!  I am the fat bald coach for the Pinto Express from Twin County!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I will be there just don't know when my little one plays.. Trust me, I haven't been able to hide behind my screen name in a few years....

I will be there just don't know when my little one plays.. Trust me, I haven't been able to hide behind my screen name in a few years....

Amen to that our screen names might as well be the real ones. See you tomorrow night if your not playing in your tourney.

Saw THEGOAT over in Sour Lake on Saturday!!!!!  He claimed he was watching the MUSTANBG tourney but we all know he was scouting the PINTO teams in preparation for this weekends Director's tourney!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D  Did you see enough GOAT???

No need for THE GOAT to scout. I only focus on MY team how hard we hit from top to bottom, and how fast we get around the bases. Our only focus is keeping our heads down,turning our hips,keeping our hands inside  and knocking the PILL out of the ball. 8) ;D ;) >:(

I am ready for the meeting on Thursday.  Any word on who the secondary sites will be this year???  Also how many teams total???

From what I have read is that:

--Port Arthur 2 Teams

--Jefferson County 2 Teams

--Twin County 5 Teams

--Vidor 8 Teams

--Orange ????

Maybe since TC has had a several games for the Director's tourney this year that TC can host some of the secondary games in the first two rounds.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder