Hardin to start Breaking ground on Turf In June/NEW PICS

Guest baseball25

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"... but we're talking about BOOKS. We're talking about BOOKS man. We're talking about BOOKS. We're talking about BOOKS. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about BOOKS. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about reading BOOKS right now. ... Hey I hear you, it's funny to me too, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about BOOKS man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about BOOKS ... How the heck can I make my teammates better by reading BOOKS? "

Thats funny stuff!  Theres always going to be haters when a sports team gets something nice.  Teachers talking about books, band talking about flutes, etc.  Congrats to Hardin on upgrading the facilities.  For you people who are complaining, you should have got off your a@# and voted against the bond. 

No bond money used on these upgrades.

• 1 month later...

I played on Hardins field for years back in the day. They had the worst facilities in the entire county. I think its great and will benefit not only the district but the community as well. Cant wait to hear about the Cats beating up on them on there new turf! Go Cats.

I played on Hardins field for years back in the day. They had the worst facilities in the entire county. I think its great and will benefit not only the district but the community as well. Cant wait to hear about the Cats beating up on them on there new turf! Go Cats.

I agree the facilities were horrible but the field was the best grass field in the district and best lit.

If you are from HD, you won't be hearing of your team winning at Hardin this year.

If you are from HD, you won't be hearing of your team winning at Hardin this year.

i agree hardin will be pretty tough this year

I heard a coach from Hardin talking at a gas station and someone asked them that same question, he said something to the effect that the company building it is under contract to get it done by then or they get some kind of discount or something to that effect.

Weather holds will be done by end of July.

These images were taken today from my blackberry. We started pouring the foundation this morning at 4:30 and completed the foundation of the new Home field side stands. I also included updated images of the field where they are applying the drainage before they lay down the turf. Not sure how its done but I will after i keep my eye on this one.

IMG00232.jpg

IMG00233.jpg

IMG00234.jpg

IMG00235.jpg

IMG00236.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder