Lumberton @ BC who wins?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think lumberton is off to a good start. winning that first game of the season is important and especially winning it on the road. i still have to give bridge city the edge in this one. the fact that bc is coming off a bye week should give them a slight advantage. bc usually plays well at home also and dishon is a great athlete. i think this game will be close, my prediction BC-28, Lumberton-21. let me say this i have been impressed with lumberton so far. they seem to have the right attitude and a strong desire to win.

i think lumberton is off to a good start. winning that first game of the season is important and especially winning it on the road. i still have to give bridge city the edge in this one. the fact that bc is coming off a bye week should give them a slight advantage. bc usually plays well at home also and dishon is a great athlete. i think this game will be close' date=' my prediction BC-28, Lumberton-21. let me say this i have been impressed with lumberton so far. they seem to have the right attitude and a strong desire to win.[/quote']

YOU'RE NOT HELPING :!:

I believe that Lumberton's win over New Caney is a positive step in the right direction. The Lumberton vs. Bridge City game is definitely going to be a good one. I believe Lumberton will win! This should be the game of the week. :!:

I agree with you. It should be the game of the week and Lumberton will come out on top. I have no doubts!

no doubts? well i'll agree w/ the birdman on this one...since all our other players arent any good and no one else on the team has ever played football we're probably gonna get smoked. in fact maybe we should just save the embarassment and pack in the rest of the season. the only athlete we have is dishon right? and hes not even that good huh? :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder