Lumberton @ BC who wins?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is not going to be as close as you think. Lumberton has gotten better, but not good enough. Dishon has another steller performance or two left in him, and I don't think Lumberton can stop him, also what is all this talk about Dishon being all B.C. has. Well I say, "DON"T BELIEVE THE HYPE" to that!! I've seen this group play several times in the past. They have good talent and this will start to show as the season progresses. Sorry Lumberton fans, but the scrimmages are over and its a long way to the end of the season. :cry:

B.C. 30 or more

Lumberton 13

your right SHS-84 yall didnt have ur first string in the whole time, but ummm if u werent watchin the game...neither did we. ill give yall the same advice i gave the last forum....the less u bet against lumberton...the less stupid ur gonna feel on saturday mornings when u log on to check the scores. keep those words in mind for the next few weeks.

These Lumberton posts are becoming more and more comical. It is great some of you guys support your team....it really is, but don't get too cocky. You guys have one win, a win against a down team in New Caney. Scrimmages meant nothing just ask Barbers Hill or even Nederland. You guys have to learn how to walk before you run and you guys have just taken one step.

I guess it is good at least their leader is somewhat grounded with reality.

Yes. It is. I just hope that everyone will realize that the boys are just really excited, and though their mouths are trying to overload their backsides, they don't necessarily speak for everyone.

The coaches and parents are all VERY proud of our boys and the team that they have become. No doubt about that.

BUT...come on Boys...shut your mouths and open your ears! YOU are going to be your own downfall. You guys are so busy running your mouths you aren't listening to what's being said. Next thing we know, you'll be too busy blabbing to hear what Coach Credeur tells you to do.

If you boys want respect, you need to earn it by showing some respect!

It's Monday morning and there are already 3 pages of smack talk for the BC/Lumberton game. This should be an interesting week on the ol' message board here. Lumberton fans and players seem to be pretty high after winning for the first time in the Bush administration. Congrats, boys.

I used to like Lumberton because they are the underdog. But after barely beating a team that had five Sophs starting you would think they have just won district. You burned a 10th grade corner back twice for 12 points (one terrible throw). Yes you have some talented players and a good coach but you certainly did not dominate in that game.

What is really comical is the fact that the Silsbee groupies are still sore about losing to us. Come on now, ya'll really need to worry about having it handed to you by WO-S!!!!!!!

Besides, it don't matter if the first string or the band and cheerleaders are in, a win is a win. All you Silsbee folks need to show class and stop smack talking about a SCRIMMAGE!!!!!!! Build a bridge and get over it!!!! :evil:

Yes. It is. I just hope that everyone will realize that the boys are just really excited' date=' and though their mouths are trying to overload their backsides, they don't necessarily speak for everyone.

The coaches and parents are all VERY proud of our boys and the team that they have become. No doubt about that.

BUT...come on Boys...shut your mouths and open your ears! YOU are going to be your own downfall. You guys are so busy running your mouths you aren't listening to what's being said. Next thing we know, you'll be too busy blabbing to hear what Coach Credeur tells you to do.

If you boys want respect, you need to earn it by showing some respect![/quote']

ok here we go again....first off i must say again more then half of the people talkin or trash talkin for lumberton do not play on the football team and jstu want to be involed or whatever. So dont get us wrong we are a VERY repectable team and we all know that we cant talk just yet..so really whenever u see somone talking trash for lumberton plz try and remeber that they are NOT talking for the football team, Thank you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder