Silsbee 9, Orangefield 7 final

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This VERY YOUNG Tiger team could actually be 3-0, should be 2-1, but will take this BIG win over Orangefield to get to 1-2 in district. This team will be up and down all season because of their youth but gotta give'em a hand on this win.

Who know's, maybe they are not 2 years away. ;)

The best thing about this win though, Gabe owes me $20!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pending an investigation. I sent an email to a UIL representative and to that committee on Congress which deals with sports items instead of worrying about our nation. It could take a while

The best thing about this win though, Gabe owes me $20!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pending an investigation. I sent an email to a UIL representative and to that committee on Congress which deals with sports items instead of worrying about our nation. It could take a while

Just remember, it doesn't take Bif and Rocko very long to collect. They have a way of making people understand urgency. ;)

This is a tough formidable District setting!  There is a good chance no team will make it through all the District games undefeated.  What a good place for the three emerging playoff teams to hone their skills getting ready for viable playoff bracket encounters.

I look for all of our playoff teams to make some noise against other District representatives later.

If I remember right in the bottom of the 6th Silsbee had the bases loaded with 2 outs and the score 7-5 OF. There was a ball hit back to Statum on the mound and he ran over and appeared to tag out the runner at 3rd that was coming home but the home plate umpire called the runner safe. That would have gotten OF out of the inning with a 7-5 lead. Instead Silsbee went on to score 3 more runs that inning with 2 outs to make it 9-7

You remember right.  From where I was sitting I couldn't really tell, but we should have got that out when they hit it to SS, I would have gave an E-6 on that one.

As well as the ball that went through the second baseman's legs. These kind of games happen though and now it's all about how we respond....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw