Who is the MVP of 20-4A in 09

Still 5 games left.  Plenty of time for someone to lay claim to this prize. I would watch the LCM/Nederland game Friday night for a district MVP to emerge. I look for Bellow's to step up big at the plate this time and make this thing a no doubter.  Wouldn't be suprised to see him earn another save either.

Still 5 games left.  Plenty of time for someone to lay claim to this prize. I would watch the LCM/Nederland game Friday night for a district MVP to emerge. I look for Bellow's to step up big at the plate this time and make this thing a no doubter.  Wouldn't be suprised to see him earn another save either.

With rain forcasted for Friday and Saturday, Bellow could get another start against LC-M on Monday.

What is the final word on his shoulder?

I heard through the rumor mill ( take it for what its worth ) that he has to have surgery and with rehab and all he won't be ready for anything until next Baseball season..... which means we will loose him for football also....  but again that is off the rumor mill..... I may have to slip by a inside sources house with 12 of my closest cold friends to get good information....

I heard through the rumor mill ( take it for what its worth ) that he has to have surgery and with rehab and all he won't be ready for anything until next Baseball season..... which means we will loose him for football also....  but again that is off the rumor mill..... I may have to slip by a inside sources house with 12 of my closest cold friends to get good information....

I spoke with his Dad yesterday. Still waiting on MRI. It's possible that surgery will not be necessary.

Talked to a teamate of hesters and he hasnt had a MRI yet but that his shoulder is filling much better he didnt say anything about a timeline of any sorts this year or next

I spoke with his Dad yesterday. Still waiting on MRI. It's possible that surgery will not be necessary.

Yes you are correct just got off phone with mom and she said Friday will be MRI, and they are either looking at Tendinitis

This is the hidden content, please
or a Torn Labrum
This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics