OF vs. HJ Predictions?..4:30 Start!!!!!!!!!

I say HF wins this one.....  Of has a nice record, but alot if not all of those wins are against weaker teams...

Will you say the same about this game too?

besides HF, who has OF beaten that is a "quality" team?  just stating my opinion.....  and why not, I'll go ahead and say it about this game too.

if hj throws ferguson (idk bout the spelling) and he keeps them off balance with the curve ball.....orangefield used all the pitchers im seein hj in this......orangefields 1 and 3 hole are the only ones who can hit curves..

I say HF wins this one.....  Of has a nice record, but alot if not all of those wins are against weaker teams...

besides HF, who has OF beaten that is a "quality" team?  just stating my opinion.....  and why not, I'll go ahead and say it about this game too.

People keep saying that about OF. Look at their roster and tell me they are not a quality team. If you can honestly say OF does not belong, then please stop watching baseball.

didnt of just beat lcm???!! ill say of in a close one 7-5

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder