PN-G At Vidor Predictions??..GAME SAT AT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JoesBros

This has to be the game of the week.  Can PNG keep it rolling after the big win over Nederland and then routing Livingston? Can Vidor extend its scorelless inning streak?  Vidor has allowed 0 runs on 3 hits in 3 district games.  We should have Hester on the mound versus Spikes for PNG.  I just can't wait for this one should be a classic.

Vidor 4 PNG 0

Guest JoesBros

Ill give you the Central game. The Lumberton game was just a good game all together with a dominate performance by both teams Vidor scored their only run on a error. Lumberton got to Hester in the last inning with a walk and error. They were a hit away from taking that game away. It was only a 4-0 game heading into the bottom of the 6th yesterday against Ozen. The Pirates took over on their last at bat. The Panthers had a few oppertunities but couldnt capitalize. Sims and Hester has a good chance of being a dominate 1-2 punch in this district. Now its time to face the big boys starting with PNG Friday night. Should be interesting to see how Trae does. But I like the combo of Sims and Hester they are throwing some heat right now.

You say that vidor hasn't let up any runs but look who they have played. I mean come on!

So your saying that giving up 0 runs and 3 hits isn't hard to do over a 3 game stretch? I think it says a great deal about the pitching staff, and the fielding. But that is just my opinion.

Guest princess

You say that vidor hasn't let up any runs but look who they have played. I mean come on!

So your saying that giving up 0 runs and 3 hits isn't hard to do over a 3 game stretch? I think it says a great deal about the pitching staff, and the fielding. But that is just my opinion.

lumberton, ozen and central, woww. big acomplishment.

png by 4

Guest JoesBros

I never ever give predictions but this is a special game...

It's special cause some cool guy is doing the play by play  ;)

The team with the most runs = game winner

I'm so smart.

Guest gladiator2

Playing in Vidor has not been real easy for PNG. Last year Hester hit a walkoff homer. I can't pick against my boys but it is going to be another classic. Kyle Green is a heck of a coach with a good team but I believe PNG wins behind a bomb from Jalali and the combination of Spikes and Woods on the mound.

Guest JoesBros

Spikes Vs. Hester on the mound is going to make this game worth watching. The big Question is Vidor going to get their bats swinging? Maybe Coach Green needs to thrown in some xtra BP or something.

Guest pirates

Coach Green said he would let me know Friday during the day.

Thanks

We were working on the sound system yesterday evening during the storm.  The water came up fast, around the backstop, dugouts and the outfield were covered with water.  The water did not reach the infield tarp, but I'm sure the outfield is soggy.  By the time we left all the water was gone.  I still see this one being postponed until Saturday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder