IM Back!!! I know yall missed me!!

Guest rykerx144

Guest rykerx144

I have had alot going on lately and have not had regular access to a computer but now im back and ready to knock heads!!  Ive lost alot of my patience while I was gone so good luck!!  later Ryker

Guest rykerx144

Yes I moved back to Kirbyville where I belong and out of GROVES and wont miss it at all.  I also had to get past some personal issues in my life and buried a Grandmother, a Grandfather, and my father all within the last three months, but it's over and I'm I'm doing fine and I'm back now so enough of the BS I have to play catch up!!! LOL  I just hate I missed the coaching carousel that would have been fun to criticise. 

I have had alot going on lately and have not had regular access to a computer but now im back and ready to knock heads!!  Ive lost alot of my patience while I was gone so good luck!!  later Ryker

Welcome back Ryker. Hope everything turns around for ya!!

Yes I moved back to Kirbyville where I belong and out of GROVES and wont miss it at all.  I also had to get past some personal issues in my life and buried a Grandmother, a Grandfather, and my father all within the last three months, but it's over and I'm I'm doing fine and I'm back now so enough of the BS I have to play catch up!!! LOL  I just hate I missed the coaching carousel that would have been fun to criticise. 

Welcome back...Prayers to you and your family

As stated in the baseball board...welcome back!  I was beginning to wonder if myself and kvillefan1992 were the only fans left!  I can't forget about Grizzly62...he been in hibernation for a while too, but he shows up from time to time.  Prayers to you and your family!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raza012
    Newest Member
    Raza012