*Lumberton @ Vidor..1-0 Vidor Wins!! Hester No Hitter!!!*

Guest JoesBros

Cory Lemeire. Right now  sophmore Corbin Bell and Cory have become the 2 starters for this team with Beard and Erickson both having injuries. Corbin has still not allowed an ER this year and is 3-0 and Cory keeps getting betting every game. Lumberton just has some growing up to do having 4 sophmores and 1 freshman starting at the moment.

Cory Lemeire. Right now  sophmore Corbin Bell and Cory have become the 2 starters for this team with Beard and Erickson both having injuries. Corbin has still not allowed an ER this year and is 3-0 and Cory keeps getting betting every game. Lumberton just has some growing up to do having 4 sophmores and 1 freshman starting at the moment.

Keeps getting Betting?.....Congrats to both teams yall played very well and also congrats hester on the no hitter i wish i would have been able to watch this one! But i do have one question....Cory is a senior right? Why haven't we heard about him in lumbertons past three or so years??? They sure could have used him more..........Goodluck to both vidor and lumberton throught the rest of the season!

The kid looked really good, but had a few control problems which allowed us to score. It was a good game and Lumberton kept us from scoring as much as I thought we would. Now Lumberton needs to beat the Mid county teams! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder