HJ Suggestions

Who shall start the 4 position for HJ  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall start the 4 position for HJ

• Anderson
    • Venable
    • Weldon

Looks like Sabine is coming back down this year for the HJ Tourney.  Heard they were trying to expand it to 16 teams.  Looking forward to seeing the new gym.  Is it about completed?  Anyone hear who else may be joining the tourney?

Also heard that Huntington will be there next year. Should be some good experience for H-town playing those caliber teams..........How will Sabine be next year?

Only lost 2 seniors.  Best players are all back.  Sabine will be better than last year.

looks like they will be loaded!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, enough is enough! I'm at the Wendy's drive thru and I get a tap on the shoulder. I'm directed towards an Athlete of The Week poster. It has a HJ player listed. If I wasn't hungry I would drove off and took my business somewhere else. Enough is enough! :'(

Wow! We're everywhere now...

Okay, enough is enough! I'm at the Wendy's drive thru and I get a tap on the shoulder. I'm directed towards an Athlete of The Week poster. It has a HJ player listed. If I wasn't hungry I would drove off and took my business somewhere else. Enough is enough! :'(

Who was it?

:o :o :o :o :o Now thats funny, nothing keeps me from Wendy's either....enough is never enough.....Wait until you see Player of the year and it has HJ all over it.

:o :o :o :o :o Now thats funny, nothing keeps me from Wendy's either....enough is never enough.....Wait until you see Player of the year and it has HJ all over it.

I guess if you guys sell your program enough, you'll have people believing you're really that good 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder