lc-m

i wish them well also.lc-m is loaded this year  and with randy as the BOSS now thay should win it all. was talking with my buddy at the school a couple weeks ago and he sees no reason why thay cant take it all he says thay got the speed coach crouch is looking for from the type off he runs and a very big line up front.lc-m dose has  the speed on there WR s and a QB that can get it to them as he says, but we will see

lol crazy yes. you dont haft to tell me its going to take that long it  might take longer . SOME NOT ALL the lc-m fan are saying this is there year and thay do expect coach crouch to get it done there at lc-m.

Skipper,

Please highlight a quote where ANY LCM fan has made the statement that ----LCM is loaded---no reason why we can't take it all!  You are way misguided in what the expectations are.

Get kids to the field and work hard on doing the things that turn the program around.  "W's" & "L's" will take care of themselves.

Slam14, now let me let you in on a little story .there are 5 kids that  go to my church that are  very excited about this years lc-m team and all are SR this year. i for one wish them the best as do others on this board

How does that "little story" translate into "We're loaded" and "Should take it all"?

I have 3 kids who attend LCM and subsequently that involves me with a multitude of other kids at the school that I care about.  There is a nice feel of excitement around LCM's football program right now .  Don't blow it for the kids by stirring the pot with things "your buddy at the school" said.  If you care about the 5 kids that you go to church with quit digging them a hole.

I too wish them ALL well. 

HOLD ON, (DONT ) jump on me ok.all i said was what (SOME) are saying this ,not me slam14. but you should know as being a BIG BEAR FAN as you are,the bears are loaded with alot of SR leadership this year and some very skiled kids from what i was told.sorry if i have upset you did not mean to ,i said the bears will maybe go 5-5 this year ,but with a little luck WHO knows

I think it's going to take awhile.If they get off to a bad start...you know,here we go again sort of mind set it could be much longer.Coach has a lot of work to do to get these kids to beleive in each other.Their at the bottom now and no where to go but up.Good luck to the Bears.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rykerx144

I wish LCM the best this year, remember small steps!!!!  dont expect big things at first just get it headed in the right way and be PROUD!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder