BISD Shakeups

I sometimes like to throw some news out to sporting community about upcoming (unknown) tips for conversation and I have some new flashes for you. Now remember, when the old Dove break news on the forum, I've always had the scoop before the media.  Yall listening now? Okay here we go with a few news flashes in high school sports:

Two high schools oops I meant 3 high schools in Beaumont (are there more?) are going to  have shakeups in their head coaching staffs. But wait a minute, I've told too much already so I'll just stop here. A certain coach with the initials T. ooops....I better not say too much because Ozen...ooops!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

There are no BISD basketball coaches with that inital....Are you talking about another sport? Where are you getting your "info"?

Guest DickVitale

If Savaet WANTS to stay, that job is HIS, and from all indications, with no pay drop, he will....Simon will not go until HE is ready, and Rice will be at Central again next year....No story here.

If Savaet WANTS to stay, that job is HIS, and from all indications, with no pay drop, he will....Simon will not go until HE is ready, and Rice will be at Central again next year....No story here.

What are you willing to bet on that?  Their is a guarantee that one of those guys is gone next season and it will not be by choice!!!!!!!1

Guest DickVitale

What are you willing to bet on that?  Their is a guarantee that one of those guys is gone next season and it will not be by choice!!!!!!!1

Are you willing to put your REAL NAME on it? Are you willing to say where you heard it? Of course you aren't.... ::).....Leave coaches out of these retarded message board conversations....Talk about the things that you have SOME clue about....LEAVE COACHES AND THEIR CAREERS OUT OF THESE CONVERSATIONS. Its not fair to them or their families.

Guest stevenash

Ding Ding Ding We have a winner there maybe!!!!! ;D ;D

Dick Vitale - Here is your big chance to PROVE that the country bumpkins know nothing and just the opposite applies to you.  Aren't you going to offer Kenny Powers that name revelation scenario and apply to  yourself as well if you are wrong?

Guest stevenash

Okay, I've said too much......please close the thread or I will be forced to deal with my alter ego and possibly spill too much :-X

Bluedove- Is your hair really that long?

Guest DickVitale

Oh, so now you guys think Travis Williams is going to Central? ::) ::) The only job that Travis would CONSIDER leaving Silsbee for is OZEN...

Ding Ding Ding We have a winner there maybe!!!!! ;D ;D

Dick Vitale - Here is your big chance to PROVE that the country bumpkins know nothing and just the opposite applies to you.  Aren't you going to offer Kenny Powers that name revelation scenario and apply to  yourself as well if you are wrong?

The reason that I know is that I actually know AND TALK to these coaches on a regular basis...I am not on here spitting out rumors about area coaches getting fired this year either...THATS why I say if the guy is going to throw a rock, then own up to it. Thats bad business to throw coaches under the bus that way.

All I know is I haven't been to a Jag game since Rice took over and will be more than please to see finally something needed be done at Central. It would be very nice to go and support the program again under new leadership thats desperately needed. I want have any problem with the change.

If you have not even been to a game, how do you know what is going on over there? the community gossip? the paper?  ::) Your job status (if you have one) should be reviewed...You are on the computer making dumb comments and you don't know the difference between WON'T and WANT.... ::)...Read your post smart guy.... ::)

Guest DickVitale

Not that many choices, Powers....So if you know, say who you are and how you know.....IF you have such "insider" type information.... ::)..You don't have to mention names, if you say that a school in Hardin county school right at the Jefferson county line, for example, it doesn't take much to figure that out....If it is DONE and released, thats one thing, but speculation is just messy...

Re-read my posts. I've never said Travis is going to CENTRAL ;)

Travis is not going anywhere!! 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder