Regional Finals Sabine vs New Waverly..UPDATES/NW WINS!!!!

Who wins!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins!

• Sabine
    • New Waverly

Congrats to NW on the win.  Kudos to the kid who made the 2 free throws.  However should have never been at the line but what can you do (the ole ref let them play but not the last 10 seconds) .  To the NW coach it is nice to know you knew who the better team was.  I have never seen a team stall most of the game in my life.  Congrats to Sabine for a great year.  We are loaded for next year and will come back even better.  

They held the ball last 2 minutes of 1st quarter.  4 1/2 minutes second quarter.  all the 3rd quarter with a 3 point lead.  Sabine man's them in 4th quarter and they still stalled.  I guess I am really disappointed since all I heard on here and other places was how great a team they were, high scoring, blowing people out ect.  Strategy worked barely but even if it hadn't I would have still questioned the strategy.  I guess they didn't think they could play with Sabine!  I don't blame them it was their only chance to win!

Sabinebball,  how many turnovers did you have the first half?  How many times did NW penetrate that weak zone?  Bottom line is that you guys are slow and your coach knew that you could not guard NW man to man.  You were losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How is NW the coward as your fans were yelling.  why not come out in the 3rd.  You were are on about 5 sites making excuses.  NW can run you saw that in the first, they also are very disciplined you saw that second half.  If Sabine is up and your coach does it it's a great move.  Stop crying, you bragged all over the net now it's time to eat crow.  NW sand bagged you last nite and you thought you  had a easy win.  You are not stacked, you only played 5 guys and 2 are graduating.  No depth, so your coach wanted to try to hang til the 4th.  How many points did those great shooters have?  The mighty little big man kirk hit how many.  You struggled to get a shot the entire game.  You have never seen man defense that long and intense, 30 is the only kid that showed up.  #1 hit his only points of the game with that lucky 3.  Refs gave you 3 possesions in the last minute.  It was all started by a bogus charge call.  Dont forget the foul on the rebound before that three, they mauled the nw player.  Then you get a 10 second call and you're not even running a real press.  They take 3 straight balls from New Waverly and unless you are blind and can't see that kid grab #12 arm on the put back, you're kidding yourself.  Look at how many teams NW beat that played in the QTRS from  5a on down.  Trust me. Yall were not that good!!!!!!!! 

FYI.......3 of 4 losses came from deep SETX , athletes that can play down here.  And when you are winning its ok to work the clock.  If you wanted a game you should have came out of the zone.  If you won't to boo someone boo your coach for not thinking his kids were not good enough to play a half of man defense!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder