Houston Yates/Houston Wheatley game moved!!!!

Guest DickVitale

Guest DickVitale

The playoff game has been moved from Barnett Stadium to TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, and the game time has been moved to 8pm...And the question was asked on another thread about HJ-Silsbee being the biggest rivalry in TEXAS?? Please, don't make me laugh!!! :D

The playoff game has been moved from Barnett Stadium to TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY, and the game time has been moved to 8pm...And the question was asked on another thread about HJ-Silsbee being the biggest rivalry in TEXAS?? Please, don't make me laugh!!! :D

They were asking on the 3A level.

Yates and Wheatley should be one heck of a game.

Guest DickVitale

[

They were asking on the 3A level.

Are you sure? I may have to go back and check the question....HJ-Silsbee has turned into one heck of a rivalry game, but its still fairly new. (2002-03 season is probably where it blossomed when Silsbee dropped to 3A)....I hear Cleveland-Coldspring is a heck of a rivalry on the 3A level as well...

Wow! Talking about tradition. Nothing like the atmosphere between a Yates and Wheatley game. Wow!

Guest DickVitale

Wow! Talking about tradition. Nothing like the atmosphere between a Yates and Wheatley game. Wow!

Yes there is, DOVE!!!  ;D...In my playing days, us (Madison) and Willowridge would pack ANY GYM!!! ;):D....I am still not a Wheatley guy!! ;D

In My Day Central and WB would pack any gym... And Central and Lincoln would pack every gym.... But alas this to must pass...  Wheatly and Yates will never pass though!  3rd Ward verses the nichol!

Good point short! Madison & Willowridge rivalry is dead, but Yates and Wheatley still lives on after all these years.

Guest DickVitale

In My Day Central and WB would pack any gym... And Central and Lincoln would pack every gym.... But alas this to must pass...  Wheatly and Yates will never pass though!  3rd Ward verses the nichol!

Good point short! Madison & Willowridge rivalry is dead, but Yates and Wheatley still lives on after all these years.

Only cause Wheatley and Yates are OLD!!!!!  :D :D I never lost to either of them!! How about that, Mr. Fifth Ward!!

3rd WARD vs. 5th WARD baby its a HOOD thing.....

Only cause Wheatley and Yates are OLD!!!!!  :D :D I never lost to either of them!! How about that, Mr. Fifth Ward!!

See, this is what happens when you young people are born in the surburbs, you lose your sense of history and dedication. Frankie Brazos and the old guard would turn intheir graves to hear you speak like this ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder