Nederland's future stars

garrett

I was just curious why you felt he shouldn't be asking questions.  But if you can't understand this, then never mind.

???  ???  ???

Any reason you ask this question about the questions?

You sure have a lot of questions...Please tell us that you are from Nederland?  ;)

Probably the same reason you are asking a question about a question that I asked regarding a question

Why do you always have a chip on your shoulder smitty?  You're always so dang riled up, relax man!  I was joking around with garrett....Maybe I should start practicing the excessive use of smileys like you to make sure it's know that I'm kidding around. 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't sound like a joke originally.  But if you say so.  Half smiley faces back at you.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I was just curious why you felt he shouldn't be asking questions.  But if you can't understand this, then never mind.

???  ???  ???

You sure have a lot of questions...Please tell us that you are from Nederland?  ;)

Probably the same reason you are asking a question about a question that I asked regarding a question

Why do you always have a chip on your shoulder smitty?  You're always so dang riled up, relax man!  I was joking around with garrett....Maybe I should start practicing the excessive use of smileys like you to make sure it's know that I'm kidding around. 

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Didn't sound like a joke originally.  But if you say so.  Half smiley faces back at you.

???  ???  ???

You really are a hopeless case....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

???  ???  ???

You really are a hopeless case....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami